Game Day Adelaide vs Brisbane: 4-5 Season alive or 3-6 Give us picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Man that was a horror first quarter from Curtin. Hopefully something he learns from.

At Singapore in a bar with Kelly Underwood pumping on a massive sound system. Trust me. I'd give a kidney to listen to Rowie compared to her.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Kelli and Dermott are the two AFL worst commentators.

How after so many years is Nick’s game plan still bomb it long without looking to the interchange bench, lose contested mark/ground ball to repeat opposition forward entry?

Thought we played fairly well for the most part, just too many easy goals out the back from some poor defending and poor kicks from a senior player in Smith

Hmmm, I thought that was all a bit very average. Brisbane only just pipping our bog average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Takeaways:

Fog is on
Alas so too are the Brisbane smalls
Curtin looks better when he’s not the last line of defence
Berg been mostly good
Smith is s**t
McHenry is s**t
Laird kills momentum
Jones does as well
Tex been absent
All spot on.

I would only add: Sholl has been excellent

Disappointing the amount of space given to Brisbane opposition, handed them the easiest close to goal goals, so many uncontested marks, no changeovers in defence when defenders pushed up and leaving so much space for Brisbane players around stoppages.

ROB given a bath by Big O as usual, dont even rate McInerney that high, he picks and chooses moments as a player and was nearly the main reason they lost the GF due to his pitiful performance in the 2nd half that day, but he always seems to absolutely murder ROB

It’s clear the key to Fogarty is when he starts flying for the ball in the air. It’s what turned his career around a couple years ago. He’s a just started doing it again as of last week
Play hands out at the ball and he's a completely different player. Frustrating he falls back into the habit of not doing that in patches though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back