Game Day Adelaide vs Brisbane: 4-5 Season alive or 3-6 Give us picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Burgess named as non playing emergency and seeing Tex talking intently with Darren Burgess 40 minutes before the game teljs me he was playing injured.

Probably borderline decision not to play or play.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It is not borderline for us. We love playing injured players.

Mother's day gathering so missed the game. Saw that the Crows were just ahead at the half time.

I know there is a lot of emotions here but why is subbing Curtin who played a bad game an issue? No one can predict an injury.

What poor calls did Nicksy make? Legimate criticism please.

Burgess named as non playing emergency and seeing Tex talking intently with Darren Burgess 40 minutes before the game teljs me he was playing injured.

Probably borderline decision not to play or play.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Probably so and his movement was back to how it was early season.
Back maybe flared again.

He kicked 2 of our 13 goals. I think more importantly we have seen we don't have the confidence to move the ball without him there.

My point overall is I dont think the squad is good enough, we won't just naturally improve and make the top 8 next year either.

Whilst we're playing with Laird and Crouch as full time mids we're no hope of genuinely contending. We're just plugging away hoping to fall into the bottom of the 8.

He kicked 2 of our 13 goals. I think more importantly we have seen we don't have the confidence to move the ball without him there.

My point overall is I dont think the squad is good enough, we won't just naturally improve and make the top 8 next year either.

One was a gimme in the goal square. The marks he conceded meant he was a net-negative on the team.

I don’t want this to sound like we’re bagging him. He’s 34, we need to manage him better. We’ve seen this year the difference between fit Tex and injured Tex. I can’t help but think that if Thilthorpe was playing Walker wouldn’t have tonight. Fog has been really good the last two weeks so hopefully we can start to back him to take over and Tex can take a backwards step and not leave such a huge structural hole if he does need to rest.

Watch it again! Just stopped running and then put his head in his hands afterwards because he knew he didn't try to get the ball he thought it was going to someone else and didn't know there was no one else around
That was Rachelle's heck up not Fogs

Mother's day gathering so missed the game. Saw that the Crows were just ahead at the half time.

I know there is a lot of emotions here but why is subbing Curtin who played a bad game an issue? No one can predict an injury.

Because you don’t make that call at halftime. At three quarter time, maybe but at halftime, no way.

You can't blame the fog kick for the loss

But you can blame McHenry who missed from 5 meters out...
Rachelle made Fogarty look bad. He could have and should have marked that for an easy shot at goal. The weak campaigner thought a Brisbane player was near and didn't want to take a hit so didn't go for the overhead mark. He's fast getting the name footsteps

2nd gamer playing on someone with 10 pre seasons under their belt.

Surely smith can f**k right off and Curtin used in that spot. Can’t be worse

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I thought Smith played one of his better games today. Certainly far better than he had been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachelle made Fogarty look bad. He could have and should have marked that for an easy shot at goal. The weak campaigner thought a Brisbane player was near and didn't want to take a hit so didn't go for the overhead mark. He's fast getting the name footsteps
I’m sensing a Troll….

I felt it was too early.

If he was poor then a half time rev up by the coach and 10 minutes to get it going would have been my option.

I also think it was too early just for that reason an injury happened. It squeezes your rotations out. If you sub in the last quarter you have looked at your rotations and figure the extra energy will balance out the fatigue factor

Noone can predict an injury but you can minimise the hurt when it happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back