FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve noticed that in all the prepared food ads - Lite n Easy, etc - everyone eats American fashion, off the fork, prongs facing up like a spoon, not holding a knife in the other hand.

Also, the ads for dogs’ chewy bone things - my stomach can’t handle all the prolonged closeups of dogs’ bad teeth and diseased gums 🤮

now it's the Dynamo ad - the voices don't match the people - the one where she is going to work from home

ps: my dog loes the new Budget Direct with the 'comet'

Just saw a Mood tea ad for the first time. A guy in the backyard with his two Alsatians and holding a cup of tea in one hand and a shovel with dog poo in the other, then he flicks the dog poo over the neighbours fence while still holding the cup of tea.

I don't really like having a go at charities but the latest "Save the Children" ad where they have 3 kids speaking wearing rags as clothing and dirty faces but displays text to state they are paid actors (so children that don't really need saving)

I don't really like having a go at charities but the latest "Save the Children" ad where they have 3 kids speaking wearing rags as clothing and dirty faces but displays text to state they are paid actors (so children that don't really need saving)
Yes, there’s something a bit off about that 😟.

Reminds me of that ad during covid where a woman “sufferer” was lying in a hospital bed writhing and grimacing in agony, and it turned out she was an actor.

People react negatively to bogus messaging, no matter how good the intent.

I'm questioning the credibilty of "Max" the head sports trainer (which sport?) at his local club (which club?) in radio ads for Deep Heat. The lack of specifics lead me to assume he's not really what he claims to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That awful ad on the radio where the guy makes a call to people he knows, to tell them that a sofa is in fact a bed/sofa together. It's so awfully cringe and the guy says it as if he has just told them some deep pearl of wisdom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back