AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot there was a game starting early this morning. Missed putting in my tip for Houston vs Detroit.

Apologies for making your job harder than it needs to be peterbuch74 , wasn't intentional, just used to my Friday morning tipping / fantasy routine over breakfast.

Gridiron Warrior - Was Paul Henke/wedemboyz one of your mates?
If he was, he hasnt put his tips in this week. He's still alive in 3xko
If he selects Pittsburgh, he'll be eliminated (4th time tipped)
And if he doesn't put in any selection he'll be defaulted to Baltimore I think due to the change in schedule due to covid.

Week 12 3xko update

Eliminated
wedemboyz - Pick defaulted to Baltimore Ravens who lost.

Poster - Can not tip in week 13 or they lose their final life

Moo - Kansas City Chiefs over Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers over Philadelphia Eagles, Las Vegas Raiders over New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings over Jacksonville Jaguars
A11dAtP0w3R - Pittsburgh Steelers over Washington Football Team, Kansas City Chiefs over Denver Broncos, Las Vegas Raiders over New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings over Jacksonville Jaguars
bgt2110 - Baltimore Ravens over Dallas Cowboys, Las Vegas Raiders over New York Jets, Seattle Seahawks over New York Giants
Broken - Baltimore Ravens over Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs over Denver Broncos, Las Vegas Raiders over New York Jets
statsman74 - Baltimore Ravens over Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs over Denver Broncos, Las Vegas Raiders over New York Jets
arakaan - Pittsburgh Steelers over Washington Football Team, Minnesota Vikings over Jacksonville Jaguars

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next Duel Playoffs

At the conclusion of week 12
3 divisional winners go through to week 14
Week 13, the 8 highest ranked teams in each conference go into the wildcard round, with the 5 highest scores from week 13 going through to the knockout stage starting week 14

1 v 8, 2 v 7, 3 v 6, 4 v 5.
However, there's re-seeding each week, so the highest seed plays the lowest seed each week

so rather than the winner of 1 v 8 playing the winner of 4 v 5
if 8 upsets 1, and 2 beats 7, 2 will play 8 in week 15

ND-Playoffs.jpg

Drop Zone Eliminations for Week 12

Brasher
Jeff Dunne
We Dem Boyz

Leaving the following still alive

A11datP0W3r
Arakaan
AussieDude
BGT2110
Bipolarbear
Broken
Chiefs Fan
Chism
Demonic Ascent
GridironWarrior
Peterbuch74
Statsman74

2 cr better than me and you get the 1st round bye while i finish last in my division :(
Is definitely a division of death and every person has a sound NFL tipping knowledge.

Is definitely a division of death and every person has a sound NFL tipping knowledge.
Intentional

1 experienced conference
2 divisions of inexperienced plus 1 division of the biggest fool (gg) and those who fall in the void between experienced and inexperienced

Wanted a veteran vs rookie dynamic this year. Hence conference and divisional names.

And I put myself in the division with the posters I respect the most to challenge myself.

Back