AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely no idea how i made the playoffs, stopped taking notice of ND a while ago and been concentrating on some of the other comps. Nice surprise.

And I would have had b2b HRS weeks if not for that pesky GG.exe who has come good again! 😠

Great job as always peterbuch74

G&GFd tho, just saw who my match up is. ADPs fantasy owner, bgt2110 ...well that does it, playoffs over for me. :(

For the ND Wildcard round it's not a head to head scenario... of the 8 Wildcard qualifiers, the top 5 scorers for this week will advance to the Week 14 knock out rounds.

For the ND Wildcard round it's not a head to head scenario... of the 8 Wildcard qualifiers, the top 5 scorers for this week will advance to the Week 14 knock out rounds.

Well thank christ for that. 👍

IN COMES THE WRECKING BALL

3xko week 13 update

Eliminated by the New York Giants defeating the Seattle Seahawks
Moo
A11dAtP0w3R
Broken
statsman74

Down to the final head to head between arakaan and bgt2110

If either of you make the following tips, you will be eliminated.

arakaan - Teenessee Titans over Jacksonville Jaguars, Pittsburgh Steelers over Buffalo Bills
bgt2110 - Baltimore Ravens over Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals over New York Giants, Seattle Seahawks over New York Jets

IN COMES THE WRECKING BALL

3xko week 13 update

Eliminated by the New York Giants defeating the Seattle Seahawks
Moo
A11dAtP0w3R
Broken
statsman74

Down to the final head to head between arakaan and bgt2110

If either of you make the following tips, you will be eliminated.

arakaan - Teenessee Titans over Jacksonville Jaguars, Pittsburgh Steelers over Buffalo Bills
bgt2110 - Baltimore Ravens over Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals over New York Giants, Seattle Seahawks over New York Jets

I came in like a wrecking ball.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Bipolarbear for this weeks High Roller Sweepstakes qualification with a Top CR score of 93 for this week.

Commiserations to AussieDude (76), A11DatPoW3R and Chism (Both 77, both lose on CR countback vs Chism) for being eliminated in Drop Zone!

Those still alive in DZE:

Arakaan
BGT2110
Bipolarbear
Broken
Chiefs Fan
Demonic Ascent
GridironWarrior
Peterbuch74
Statsman74

Back