List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond seem to have a good record of our fringe players and turning them into good serviceable players. I'm hoping you can do this with Knights. However, I'd like to see us keep Lyons. But to answer your question, a second rounder would be nice, but in reality, probably a third unfortunately.
I think knights's body is cooked mate its a shame because he's a classy player even last year he dislocated his knee yet still kicked the goal at the same time. As for Lyons I'd jump at a 3rd rounder

I think knights's body is cooked mate its a shame because he's a classy player even last year he dislocated his knee yet still kicked the goal at the same time. As for Lyons I'd jump at a 3rd rounder
It's a real shame about Knights. Had a brilliant 2009 season, and his kick is a real weapon. You're probably right regarding his body.

Lyons for a third rounder would be a bargain for the Tigers. I can see something special in Lyons.

It's a real shame about Knights. Had a brilliant 2009 season, and his kick is a real weapon. You're probably right regarding his body.

Lyons for a third rounder would be a bargain for the Tigers. I can see something special in Lyons.
I doubt we would give up Lyons for a third round pick...

He's playing twos atm I hope he gets his body right even if its for life after footy. as for Lyons it would probably be a second rounder

He's playing twos atm I hope he gets his body right even if its for life after footy. as for Lyons it would probably be a second rounder
Pity about Knights, he was my favourite player and I was sad to see him go. Always wanted him to do well at Richmond but just can't get his body right :(

We've traded pretty well with richmond

Torney was good
Kane J for #4 was fair
#23 for Tambling or whatever it was it about right

Left out big Ivan, who we let go for unders, but he was behind Jacobs so....

And we picked up Graham, paid little, but probably more than what he's been worth.

And we picked up Graham, paid little, but probably more than what he's been worth.
Though that's a bit like saying " I wasted all that money on house insurance I didn't use"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Apparently according to some people here hes only worth a 3rd rounder pick at best. Makes me wonder some times.
And he probably is worth an early 3rd round/late 2nd round pick on the open market. If he wants to go, I can't see a team offering us their 2nd round pick for a guy who hasn't been able to break into our best 22 and has been on our list for 4 years unless there's a bidding war.

Obviously hope he decides to stay as he'll probably be worth more then a 3rd when he's given a proper crack, but he hasn't exactly shown much to date to suggest he's worth a early/mid 2nd round draft pick at this stage.

We didn't let Ivan go for unders. Similar price we paid for Sauce. We also used that pick we got for him to secure Lynch from St kilda

And he probably is worth an early 3rd round/late 2nd round pick on the open market. If he wants to go, I can't see a team offering us their 2nd round pick for a guy who hasn't been able to break into our best 22 and has been on our list for 4 years unless there's a bidding war.

Obviously hope he decides to stay as he'll probably be worth more then a 3rd when he's given a proper crack, but he hasn't exactly shown much to date to suggest he's worth a early/mid 2nd round draft pick at this stage.

Agreed, I think a pick upgrade might be more appropriate to be honest.

Have Adelaide's sanctions from the draft ceased after the Tippett debacle? Or simply, do you blokes have a 1st round pick in the first untainted draft in years?

Cheers

Have Adelaide's sanctions from the draft ceased after the Tippett debacle? Or simply, do you blokes have a 1st round pick in the first untainted draft in years?

Cheers
Yep we have a first and second rounder this year :D

Isnt everyone! lol

Thanks for answers mate.

I reckon we might try and trade Levi Greenwood at seasons end. Not sure if an inside mid is required at either SA clubs, but id presume he'd want to go back home if on the trade block.

Cheers
Really? I thought he was playing some good footy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back