List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

highest-paying-dirty-job-1.jpg

AFC hard at work sifting through the bins.:eek:

Yeah, with less than 24 hours to go I'm starting to side with those that were already pissed with the lack of trades from us.

I don't think gws are going to be the superpower we all thought. They are going to find it really hard to retain their young talent. Need to increase the COLA by a couple of million.
Shit place to live allowance?

Yeah, with less than 24 hours to go I'm starting to side with those that were already pissed with the lack of trades from us.
tumblr_inline_n30vyeHHpq1ry3qd8.gif

Can't really blame Boyd for asking for a trade if the offer of a multi-year deal averaging out to $1m per season is accurate, how many first year players would be offered that type of contract? Big gamble by the bulldogs but they have been screaming out for a quality power forward and this gets them a 10 year player barring injuries. I know people will think this will set a precedent but I doubt most clubs will throw around that type of money at unproven players, more likely to use it at attracting free agents.

are you going off TWR Dave Matthews interview or do you know something?
Jeez, do you think anyone knew this was gonna happen?

I have no idea, just that when the doors open like this - when a team that needs players loses one of it's key position stars, and is laden with early draft picks - even blind freddie could guess that things are going to ramp up.

Jeez, do you think anyone knew this was gonna happen?

I have no idea, just that when the doors open like this - when a team that needs players loses one of it's key position stars, and is laden with early draft picks - even blind freddie could guess that things are going to ramp up.
That's what was said about Melb with 2&3. Got told no everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ACP forum on facebook is a joke. Just a bunch of "yes men" type supporters. If there is a little bit of critical post of the club I get threatened of a ban. Lol what a joke.

Ok I'll humour you and concede that griff and dougie are equal.

The rest of the trade is still very skewed
Its only 4 places difference in the draft (3 if you consider Collingwoods F/S pick 9) and Griff is slightly better then Douglas but not by much both club B&F winners, Griff has an AA selection (Not sure that Douglas does) but Douglas is younger

Ok I'll humour you and concede that griff and dougie are equal.

The rest of the trade is still very skewed

But it's not.

I thought you'd need two VERY high draft picks to get a pick 1 KPF out of GWS - eg 2 and 6

GWS just set the bar very low. A 29 year old in average form of late and pick 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back