2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero tackles, coaches will say "he's gone some things he needs to work on". We're not all that interested in small forwards who kick goals.
Newchurch will get a go under a different coach. I can't see him getting many games under Nicks.

Newchurch will get a go under a different coach. I can't see him getting many games under Nicks.
Are you the person who called Gollant to leave one day before he re-signed?

Crouch shouldnt have been calling for it knowing he had his opponent running about a foot behind him!..

Poor awareness from both.
And your boy Strachan today?

Only time he's dominated was when Ryan Gartwaite had an extended run in ruck, other than that Brooksby's been generally on top thus far.

Newchurch will get a go under the current coach if he plays like he has today. Pretty soon I'd say.

And your boy Strachan today?

Only time he's dominated was when Ryan Gartwaite had an extended run in ruck, other than that Brooksby's been generally on top thus far.
Thats a massive overreach.. he’s been pretty good..

Atleast he can kick a footy.. unlike your mate ROB..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know we're going to have the same issue with Crouch as we did with an ageing Scott Thompson back all those years ago. He'd get dropped, rack them up at SANFL level due to his natural talents, the coaches get sucked in to picking him only to be ineffective at AFL level again. Get ready for the same merry-go-round for the next three years at least folks...

I dont know what they have been teaching these lads at training this year..

But bith the afl and sanfl side are actually getting worse as the year progresses..

Their skills and decision making are literally going backwards at a rate of knots..

Reading the start of this thread today. Thought we must have been getting smashed - then saw we were 7 goals up!
Good to see the consistency of the negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Crows SANFL have done well, but hell there are some sloppy plays.
Our inability to hit a target in the F50 is incredible. So many forwards 5 m clear and the kicker dribbles it along the ground.

Meanwhile our goal kicking is horrendous. Should have added 10 goals this quarter.
Surely you can see the wind has played a big part in that at Windy Stadium.

Reading the start of this thread today. Thought we must have been getting smashed - then saw we were 7 goals up!
Good to see the consistency of the negativity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
First quarter.. when I made the comment.. we were terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back