2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did crouch do his hammy there at the end? He looked Ginger just after he gave it to Newchurch for his fourth. Then he put himself at FF.

Newchurch should have played 3 AFL games this year by now.

Taylor is building.

Nankervis is exciting. Has something.

Worrell should be getting games this year as well.

4 players we must give games this year.

Dropping Mchenry for Newchurch would not hurt us at all and we might actually get some goals out of the change.

If Doedee indeed had a bung finger (that is the excuse some use) then rest him for Worrell.

Squeeze the other two in for games for others out of form.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m calling it now. Newchurch will debut next Saturday.
Nah.. he’s too busy kicking goals..

Needs to apply more forward 50 pressure..

… even though he does..

Forward 50 pressure is far more inportant than kicking goals as a small forward at the crows.

Commentators votes spot on.
3 Crouch
2 Frampton
1 Newchurch

Thought Sharrad had a great game of the top up players, I think the quality of our top up players is helping our young blokes quite a bit too, bigger bodies and reasonably well skilled.

Let’s hope so. Seems like he has a cracking game today

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Couldve had 8 and probably would have if it wasnt such a swirly windy day..

Wind was moving the ball sideways through the air.. especially when kicking for goal at the northern end..

Commentators votes spot on.
3 Crouch
2 Frampton
1 Newchurch

Thought Sharrad had a great game of the top up players, I think the quality of our top up players is helping our young blokes quite a bit too, bigger bodies and reasonably well skilled.
That boyle lad is quality.. good skills, good decision making and has a turn of speed when he needs it.. just a well balanced player..

That boyle lad is quality.. good skills, good decision making and has a turn of speed when he needs it.. just a well balanced player..
Possibly a chance for an AFL call-up at season's end, a la Farrar from GC and Hutchesson from GWS?

Surely Newchurch gets called up next week, sounds like he was all class

4 players we must give games this year.

Dropping Mchenry for Newchurch would not hurt us at all and we might actually get some goals out of the change.

If Doedee indeed had a bung finger (that is the excuse some use) then rest him for Worrell.

Squeeze the other two in for games for others out of form.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nankervis isn't ready for AFL yet, surely you can see that.

He was coming from a long way back only ever having played 8 NAB League games.

Possibly a chance for an AFL call-up at season's end, a la Farrar from GC and Hutchesson from GWS?

Don't think so, he'd be depth at best at AFL level, Kicking might be a problem at the next level and he's not overly quick.

Just hope another SANFL side doesn't poach him as he's definitely a top clearance player at SANFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet Crouch should not have suggested it. ;)
One of my big criticisms of Crouch is that he only considers stats. He will always call for the ball, whether he is in the right spot or not. If a player is running clear looking up field, he will step in front and demand a handball - even if it puts the player under unnecessary pressure. He just wants the stats.

One of my big criticisms of Crouch is that he only considers stats. He will always call for the ball, whether he is in the right spot or not. If a player is running clear looking up field, he will step in front and demand a handball - even if it puts the player under unnecessary pressure. He just wants the stats.
Rubbish on that particular play, it was a reflex handball from McAsey. Hot potato football from Fish.

Nah, he’s not AFL level good..

But he’s handy as a solid mature ager to support our youth developing in the SANFL..

Sounds like health protocols possibly?
I thought he went through that about 3 weeks ago, along with McPherson and Nankervis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back