Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2021/22 Main Competition Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

James Jordan.

Played 22 games for the Premier, including the Prelim. Rising Star nominee.

Pretty good pedigree for pick 556, and only taken after we extended our lists.

Golumless

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately mate, it’s James Jordon and he was taken with pick 236

Rolling the dice with this guy. He beat Bont in the Rising Star award.

Lewis Taylor.

He did get relisted by Sydney??

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Still blows my mind that a Rising Star field that included Marcus Bontempelli, Josh Kelly, Jake Stringer, Joe Daniher, Zac Merrett, Matt Crouch, Jake Lloyd and Jack Billings, was won by Lewis Taylor and had James Aish as one of the favourites for most of the year

The top 10 was Lewis Taylor, Marcus Bontempelli, Luke McDonald, James Aish, Kade Kolodjashnij, Luke Dunstan, Tom Langdon, Harry Cunningham, Jarman Impey and Josh Kelly (only received 1 vote). Most of the big names didn't even poll.

Last edited:
Still blows my mind that a Rising Star field that included Marcus Bontempelli, Josh Kelly, Jake Stringer, Joe Daniher, Zac Merrett, Matt Crouch, Jake Lloyd and Jack Billings, was won by Lewis Taylor and had James Aish as one of the favourites for most of the year

The top 10 was Lewis Taylor, Marcus Bontempelli, Luke McDonald, James Aish, Kade Kolodjashnij, Luke Dunstan, Tom Langdon, Harry Cunningham, Jarman Impey and Josh Kelly (only received 1 vote). Most of the big names didn't even poll.

Goes to show, write off kids 20 and under cautiously. Many dont bloom till mid 20s

The judges don't watch non-Victorian teams

They had no idea who Lewis Taylor was (or Rhys Palmer for that matter). Just saw they had amazing numbers so they must be good. Caught a few highlights.

Then after they were "known" and started getting actually watched from the next season onwards everyone realised that they stunk.

The judges don't watch non-Victorian teams

They had no idea who Lewis Taylor was (or Rhys Palmer for that matter). Just saw they had amazing numbers so they must be good. Caught a few highlights.

Then after they were "known" and started getting actually watched from the next season onwards everyone realised that they stunk.
Well, Talia won it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images (60).jpeg

Pick 562 - Atu Bosenavulagi

I actually thought he looked really good as a Defender. On the right trajectory at least.

Danger in Texas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back