Game Day AFC v MFC in NT

Remove this Banner Ad

*putting on my negative nellie hat* How will others feel if the Crows lose tonight? It's almost a make or break game for me. If they lose, I will have very little confidence in them getting anywhere near a GF.

*putting on my negative nellie hat* How will others feel if the Crows lose tonight? It's almost a make or break game for me. If they lose, I will have very little confidence in them getting anywhere near a GF.
The Geelong game is the line in the sand for me.

Darwin, humidity , away game and Bernard all make me recognise that this is a game that could go either way. The strength of the 2 teams definitely should lend itself to a victory for the AFC buuuuuut

This season has thrown up so many different results we could lose and still be top this weekend. Sydney win and Hawthorn win oh boy

So excited to have this game in my home city. It's a tough life up here in the North of Australia defending the country. We deal with a lot of strange things :)

Hope we get the job done tonight. I'm excited to see Thor live.
View attachment 392535
View attachment 392534
You seem to have a coconut in your drain.

A sentence which has never before been written.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were smashed in the MF last time and this time theirs is decimated. Also I think we thought we had it won in the 2nd quarter last time and took the foot off the pedal. We won't make that mistake again. I'm quietly confident.
From memory their run started with a missed tackle by Mackay. I hope he has studied that replay.

In town for the game. Will be weird not layered up. Only decision is 97 polo or 17.
f911c654117cc2c4c4398b726c8b760c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back