AFL 2017 - R20 - Adelaide v Port Adelaide 16:10 ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win, but wouldn't take a lot from it personally. Did what we had to do but port offered nothing. More about them playing poorly imo.

Good win, but wouldn't take a lot from it personally. Did what we had to do but port offered nothing. More about them playing poorly imo.
Yeah I didn't think you guys did anything special. You did your thing and we just kinda stood back and watched. Couple of times we tried to show a bit of fight and we'd get a s**t bounce or give up a free and it was all over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be watching very closely in two weeks time, should be a very telling game.
I watched a frightening display of a team with quite a few injured and suspended players. Take a 3 goal deficit and blasted 7 goals to put its pretender opponents out the gate. And where they should be, on the brink forever!
The monster still might be coming.

Final stat count for Sam "Rising Star, hands down, by a street!" Powell-Pepper - 69% gametime, 6 disposals (50% efficiency), 1 inside 50, 2 score involvements, 1 goal assist, 4 tackles, 1 1%er, 5 frees against, 8 clangers, 1 turnover, 50 metres gained, and a Champion Data Player Ranking Score of 14 :$

Final stat count for Sam "Rising Star, hands down, by a street!" Powell-Pepper - 6 disposals (50% efficiency), 1 inside 50, 2 score involvements, 1 goal assist, 4 tackles, 1 1%er, 5 frees against, 8 clangers, 1 turnover, and a Champion Data Player Ranking Score of 14 :$

Their $700000 a year forward also got beaten by a cat-B rookie. lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back