AFL 2018 R21: Essendon v St Kilda - 19:50 AEST, Aug 10, 2018. Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me, or does it seem like whenever one important Saint has a good game (eg. Seb Ross, Jack Steele, Jack Billings), there's always another that has a quiet/poor one (eg. Jack Steven, Jimmy Webster)? They just can't seem to get everyone operating well consistently.

Saints play OK for half a quarter and then just stop. They just start jogging to contests and look as though they can't be bothered. Painful to watch as a neutral, feel sorry for the fans.

Is it just me, or does it seem like whenever one important Saint has a good game (eg. Seb Ross, Jack Steele, Jack Billings), there's always another that has a quiet/poor one (eg. Jack Steven, Jimmy Webster)? They just can't seem to get everyone operating well consistently.

Fairly indicative of a s**t team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown with the same number of touches as the guy that got injured in the first few minutes, and only 2 more than they guy he took out in the first with a cheap shot.

Hold your head high.

It's all good. At the end of the day though, I am not sure what else a coach can do if the skills are lacking, other than require the players to do extra work on them until they improve.

Believe me, as a Carlton supporter I know what it is like to be frustrated by poor player skills!
Your turn will come mate. I believe that. Carlton will rule the AFL once again. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back