AFL 2018 R4 Hawthorn v Melbourne SUNDAY 3:20 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne a fooling themselves if they think they are a contender. Will struggle to make the eight on this performance.
Tbf, most Melbourne supporters are gunning for a spot in the bottom of the 8. It's some of the muppets in the media who are pumping us up as much as anything.

Lol top4 premiership contenders apparently. Melbourne once again proving what a soft underbelly still lingers at that football club, also don't rate Goodwin at all as a coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he rests for a while. I could do without watching him drop to his knees everytime he goes near the ball. Its weak.

I’m not surprised your watching this game with the way your mobs going

Back to the draft again and again and again and again

So basically you're hoping he has a bad hamstring injury rather than a minor hamstring injury. Like I said. Scum bag.

The last bloke was putting words in my mouth - now you are telling me how I think. This joint is amazing. I hope Poppy has a rest. I can do without watching him drop to his knees everytime he gets the ball.

Lol top4 premiership contenders apparently. Melbourne once again proving what a soft underbelly still lingers at that football club, also don't rate Goodwin at all as a coach.

Demons have a decent list but seriously struggle in a plan B type scenario in the coaches box when things do not go their own way while being scored heavily against in patches of footy.

Worrying signs for a team looking to play finals.

Demons have a decent list but seriously struggle in a plan B type scenario in the coaches box when things do not go their own way while being scored heavily against in patches of footy.

Worrying signs for a team looking to play finals.
The did ok in last week's game. Adjusted after getting first 4 goals kicked against them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back