AFL 2018 R4 Hawthorn v Melbourne SUNDAY 3:20 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

This is getting embarrassing. Hawks have one man on the bench and are outrunning the Dees.
This. Disgraceful that Hawks are first to most contests, and are still working miles harder than the Dees despite being 50 up and with only one on the bench.

This is an insipid performance.
I look forward to Essendon putting Melbourne back in form after the 4 day break.

The last bloke was putting words in my mouth - now you are telling me how I think. This joint is amazing. I hope Poppy has a rest. I can do without watching him drop to his knees everytime he gets the ball.

We all know what you meant, stop back peddling and * off to your own game day thread. Isn't your game still going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, is this game more proof Titchells 40 odd possessions are overrated? Hmmmm, very interesting indeed!!!
Nahh its proof you need to beat him head to head like cotchin did last week.

Jones sacrificing his game was pointless.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jordan Lewis honestly looks done.

Three year deal.

Good in 2017, this year will be passable. In 2019 he might be dead weight.

The did ok in last week's game. Adjusted after getting first 4 goals kicked against them

Hawks are a much better team than North though.

Demons just seemed focused on shutting down Mitchell and ignoring everyone else and willing to take their heart soul out of the team in Jones to do it just so they could keep Mitchell quiet.

They have stopped Mitchell quite well but done nothing to win the game in the other areas and the Hawks have feasted on it as they have had more class in most other positions on the day.

Clarkson has given Goodwin a coaching lesson today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back