AFL 2018 R4 Hawthorn v Melbourne SUNDAY 3:20 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the dickhead celebrating a player getting hurt and wanting him out for a long time. You are either dumb as dogshit or you are just a lying piece of s**t.

He drops to his knees everytime he gets the ball. I am celebrating the fact he isn't on the ground. Whether he got injured is completely irrelevant. I couldn't care less if he got injured or not, but I wouldn't wish it on him. You need to pull your head in and stop trying to put words in my mouth. You really are a simpleton.

I must say, I don't mind seeing Poppy have a rest on the bench because all he does is drop to his knees everytime he gets the ball. Hate seeing that in the game, so hopefully his rest is long term.

How long are you hoping for? A week, or a few weeks, or an eternity (also known as the time since Saints last won a flag). Scum bag.

I for one wasn’t sad to see Goodwin go. He is a dud and the Dees will figure that out soon enough

I think their fans have figured it out. When Harmes is going up against McKovey and Gawn is sitting on the bench for a good 10 minutes it tends to stand out. That is when Hawthorn started to turn the game. Melbourne were on top early.

I for one wasn’t sad to see Goodwin go. He is a dud and the Dees will figure that out soon enough
Haha, I'm not a Goodwin fan yet by any stretch, but now that I know you were in the coaches box
and at training at essendon the last few years, im definitely off him.

How can you possibly pass judgement on him an assistant as an outsider?

I think their fans have figured it out. When Harmes is going up against McKovey and Gawn is sitting on the bench for a good 10 minutes it tends to stand out. That is when Hawthorn started to turn the game. Melbourne were on top early.

How much influence do you think a coach has on rotations? It's not the 90s, the senior coach isn't just sitting there changing names on a whiteboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back