Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing is a dead set certainty for Hawthorn's younger blokes and maybe some older ones too, that is that some of their skills are just a fraction off, I have seen two handballs today that pulled up a Hawthorn run, because they missed the team mate by a fraction maybe the handball was off by 30cm just missed the hands, it costs so much .
That is the growing this young team has to build on, but considering they looked second rate last week, they are doing ok today but far from getting into any big guns yet. And they still have to win today ?
And I don't consider Port are in any good shape at the moment, so what is with them I don't know?

Sicily should have gotten rid of the ball quicker to much over kill from him, he needs to move it away faster, Bruest , got caught, good tackle , but really he should have got away, their ain't no unsociable Hawks out there today, if they don't give their all in guts, they could drop this.

Hawks record in Launceston is remarkable. After today they go 47 wins 12 losses and a draw.

They'll also jump Port on the ladder.

Huge game really.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic performance, really hope we won’t have to play at this ground next year. The afl should make the crows play the hawks there, no reason why they shouldn’t
Yeah why aren't the likes of Collingwood and Richmond playing there?

Port going nowhere this year. Hawks are terrible right now, struggling to kick 10 goals a game.

Settle , he has competed well but has had an almost game . Was excellent last week !
I would be pointing the finger at pretenders like Motlop etc . That dude is a disgrace
Agree. Give the big dude a chance especially in the conditions.

Free kicks: Hawthorn 18, Port Adelaide 27

Free kick differential (2019 avg)
  1. W.B. 5.0
  2. Coll. 4.8
  3. Adel 2.2
  4. Geel 1.3
  5. G.C. 0.9
  6. N.M. 0.7
  7. Bris. 0.3
  8. Freo -0.1
  9. WCE -0.1
  10. GWS -0.6
  11. Syd. -0.9
  12. Melb -1.4
  13. Port -1.5
  14. Ess. -1.7
  15. St K -1.9
  16. Rich -2.1
  17. Haw -2.3
  18. Carl. -3.3

#FreeKickHawthorn :drunk::thumbsu:

If it wasn't for the cheating umpires versus Bulldogs and St Kilda, the woeful Hawks would be 7-3

Back