Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: Fremantle v Geelong, 14:35 AWST Optus Stadium. Freo win 95-61

FRE v GEE - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This could easily be because Geelong are playing their second interstate match in a row.
True but they are getting flogged by an average team with a whole spine out injured, pretty piss poor from a team in contention.

giphy.gif

Go blue and gold

Thanks man.

Listening to that crowd with my eyes closed i could almost hear the chant eeeeeaaaagles

I know its freeeeeeeeo - but really - at this stage of the season given finals are a no go and given the massive boost theyve just given us - its almost like they are cheering for us in a way arent they

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Utter frauds. It's an indictment on the rest of the league that we're still likely to finish on top of the ladder after the last two months.

It's all so mind numbingly predictable. I called it after the Hawthorn game: get stung and respond against Sydney, then get happy with ourselves after one whole win in a row and get 'shocked' by Freo. And I'll keep calling it: an unspectacular win against North next week, followed by a 'statement' (lol) win against Brisbane to shore up top spot, then a win after an almighty scare against Carlton to finish the H&A on top.

But don't worry, it will be the same old September Cats. Someone will bang on five unanswered goals against us to start the QF and we'll be out in straight sets or the PF. Again. Yawn...it looked like a different Geelong this year, but it's the same old story.
cguthrie, henderson, taylor , scooter selwood,jed bews, no ruck.I rest my case.Chris Scott is too slow making changes, too reactive instead of being proactive. absolute spud of a coach

Back