Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Melbourne > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool story Stevie. Don't be too confident you're going back to back in '19. It was only Melbourne.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Your bait isn't working, maybe go back to crying about umpiring or hating Gaff...

I bet you believe in flat earth too mate Haha. Corrupt how? Actually explain yourself instead of throwing numbers around.

You combine the teams with the 2nd and 3rd most free kicks and they STILL aren't even CLOSE to the amount of free kicks West Coast has. Yeah na... West Coast just tackle better than everyone else... Completely fair umpiring, you're right, genius logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lqakawxd0a211.jpg

Yep, nothing corrupt about that.

Totally fair.

DOUBLE the 2nd highest... Good lord. WOW
You f'ing idiot. You beat Essendon and Carlton this year off the back of s**t house umpiring. Shut the f up. And better hope we dont run into each other this finals series. As even when we're s**t, we still have your measure.

Bizarre game. Probably Melbourne's best game all year yet it's not an even "that close" loss. West Coast's bursts looked really good, but they still lack consistency. Ultimately I think the more clinical team rather than the better team won - Melbourne butchered about 10 decent chances, and West Coast pulled quite a few goals out of nothing. I bet the xGoals would say a Melbourne win by 30-40.

6-3 a pretty good sign for West Coast given they haven't played all that well since the Collingwood game.

Back