Autopsy AFL 2020 Premiership Season First Elimination Final - Eagles v Pies Sat October 3rd 8:10pm AEST/6:10 WST (OPTUS) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 38.3%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 39 36.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I really really hope, we can find some form and a visually different style of game - regardless of the result.

I also really really hope the club has a good honest look at itself and investigate why we have such glaring ball movement and forward issues. Those on the Pies board know what my view of that is.

Eagles by 55 points.

Can't recall seeing such a reaction from an x player before, has definitely crossed a line.
I was a bit like wow, but come on give him a break he has had concussion 7 times and half of those from Derbys plus he has to live with Mrs pavlich thatcant be easy

I don’t have much faith, would take our bottom 6 to contribute at all which they haven’t really all year.

Is Keenedy a starter?

Speaking to the media today, Simpson felt confident that skipper Luke Shuey and joint vice-captains Josh Kennedy and Jeremy McGovern would be available for selection ahead of next Saturday night’s do or die clash at Optus Stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood will start well , then the eagles will blow the game away in the second Q with 7 goals

This feels very much like Essendon last year. And of course 2020 is so frustratingly similar to 2019 in that we just missed out on top 4 (literally by a goal in the Sydney vs Geelong game). Yesterday I was thinking it would be close, but I feel a bit more confident the margin will be at least 3 goals, which would still be closeish. We'll be breathing fire with a roaring home crowd to back us. I wonder if the home crowd factor is even bigger this year because teams haven't generally played in front of small crowds/barely any or no crowd so may not be as used to it. Collingwood had many big outs when we thrashed them, so I won't expect a runover. If we get Shuey and Gov back at least we really should get it done comfortably, but I dont have a whole lot of faith in us this year, so still a danger game.

Eagles by 20 for mine.

We are quite a way off it this year - the last time you could say we played well against a good team was the win over Geelong in round 7.

If DeGoey has a day out we are a slim chance, like day out as in the best game he has ever played. Would need to kick 6 or more.

Back