Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - Giants v Demons Sat September 12th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No rain, wind or real humidity to speak of, so I'm not surprised we played a half decent game as we have proven we can't handle any adverse conditions.

Rivers is a gun. Surprised some are calling out Pickett. He's a first year player who is showing very good signs imo. Just needs to compose himself a little bit more, nail his set shots and he will be a very very good player.

Negatives included Viney again trying to be the hero and break 5 tackles. I don't mind it at half forward or I can even excuse it in the centre square, but when he is trying it 20 metres out from our own goal, it just shits me. High risk, low reward.

Having watched a lot of all the sides around us on the ladder (6th to 10th), the only half decent sides who might be able to take a scalp in the finals are the the Bulldogs and maybe St Kilda.

No rain, wind or real humidity to speak of, so I'm not surprised we played a half decent game as we have proven we can't handle any adverse conditions.

Rivers is a gun. Surprised some are calling out Pickett. He's a first year player who is showing very good signs imo. Just needs to compose himself a little bit more, nail his set shots and he will be a very very good player.

Negatives included Viney again trying to be the hero and break 5 tackles. I don't mind it at half forward or I can even excuse it in the centre square, but when he is trying it 20 metres out from our own goal, it just shits me. High risk, low reward.

Having watched a lot of all the sides around us on the ladder (6th to 10th), the only half decent sides who might be able to take a scalp in the finals are the the Bulldogs and maybe St Kilda.
Bulldogs possibly. Saints I reckon will be out week one.

Back