Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Lions v Blues Sat September 19th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness, Lions with absolutely nothing to play for and probably thinking and planning for the Finals in a couple of weeks.

Blues playing like its their 2020 Grand Final.

A meaningless game for the Lions tonight. Zero riding on it. Top 2 and Home Final already banked.

I’m a bit lost on the Luke Hodge situation.

it doesn’t appear he is part of the lions coaching set up, but I thought that was the original plan?

However he’s stayed in Queensland. Was any official role planned for him at the lions torn-up due to the Covid/budget situation?

In fairness, Lions with absolutely nothing to play for and probably thinking and planning for the Finals in a couple of weeks.

A meaningless game for the Lions tonight. Zero riding on it. Top 2 and Home Final already banked.

Lol. Go enjoy your spoon mate.

I am one of Ch 7's biggest critics but their music selections lately have been pretty sweet.

Here's their work going into the 1/4 time break.

Are they trying to appeal to the 30/40yo dudes who are sick of the SJW crap and/or modern footy shitfest matches?

Appealing to our memories from our glory days?

It's working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute rubbish. If the Lions win and Port lose then the Lions will finish on top and will not be playing Richmond in the 1st final. They have EVERY reason to win.

Absolute rubbish. If the Lions win and Port lose then the Lions will finish on top and will not be playing Richmond in the 1st final. They have EVERY reason to win.

The irony is that Port supporters want to play the Lions in the first week of finals.

I havent worked the permutations for the Lions, but you will almost likely have to play them in the finals to win the flag. Easier in Week 1 than a GF.

Back