Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Lions v Cats Thurs June 24th 7:30pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A) This line has been debunked a million times - he was fit for most of last year as a result of Essendon medicos.
B) Him leaving has improved the feeling of the club immeasurably.
He played 4 games and his first was August 27. He effectively would have missed the whole season under normal circumstances.

In general play I agree, but goals decide games, Brisbane have been gifted goals by blatantly incorrect decisions, Geelong haven’t.

Danhier pinged in the ruck for what was actually a Ratagolea block led directly to a goal (and stopped Daniher actually jumping in the ruck too literally changing how he played in there to a more ineffective way).

In general play I agree, but goals decide games, Brisbane have been gifted goals by blatantly incorrect decisions, Geelong haven’t.

2 of your 3 goals were from direct free kicks, in fact the 3rd was from two free kicks in a row to get the centre clearance and then a free from that kick inside 50.

That Esava free kick was blatantly wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the game. Brisbane players are just sniping off the play all the time. Its incredible they are getting away with it.

I've seen that at the last few games at KP.

I'm sure the cats give out a bit too. For some reason these two sides have had some pretty dirty encounters over the last few years.

Imagine if they meet in a grand final....

Serious?? That would of been an horrendous spectacle.

Not really. Whistle blown, player takes free kick. The game stops and starts far more these days. Back then the bounce, throw in, free kick, etc was a couple of seconds.

These days the play stops for 10 or 15 seconds evsry whistle. Nominating rucks is and always will be terrible.

Back