Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Tigers v Dogs Fri April 30th 7:50PM EST (MCG) Tigercast Link in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

• Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the entire football world other than richmond affiliates or fans will think they're having a go with that decision. Cotchin himself looked sly about it.

But my point is there is no negative to losing a player with 3minutes to go.

There is a massive advantage in getting a fresh player with 3minutes to go.

Rule needs to be clarified and stamp out that sort of behavior as that was never it's intent.

Load of bollocks.

Naish got 1 disposal.

Game was won by then.

Haven't broken any rules.

I think the entire football world other than richmond affiliates or fans will think they're having a go with that decision. Cotchin himself looked sly about it.

Rule needs to be clarified and stamp out that sort of behavior as that was never it's intent.

If we were going to do it for the tactical boost of a fresh player, then the last person who would have been taken off would have been the captain who had been inspirational and among the best all day.

TigerTime17 it’s true. Port at the MCG are one of the least (noting RFC still project a profit) profitable projections for the year. Port would love to play more at the MCG against the best sides.

Richmond aren't exactly struggling for money (unlike, say, Port) and wouldn't care about the pocket change the small difference in crowd that would bring. They would care a lot more about improving their chances of getting 4 pts.

Far more likely it's the financially struggling Port that's been begging to have the bigger crowd that the Tiger army brings.

Lol why would I be salty. Watch it, Cotchin was smirking. If it’s 2 weeks so be it, non story. If it’s not Hardwick is covering up that they took the piss. Rule needs some work regardless in my opinion.

Your post doesn't make any sense, so he is smirking in your opinion does that mean he was routing the rule lmao. I'm not sure what you wanted to see crying? maybe cotch just putting on a brave face, he knew he had done his hammy. Luckily, the AFL isn't taking your opinion it's bordering on ludicrous.
Guess you were one that said the same about Vlustuin in RD 1 like the rest of the media, he still hasn't played since RD 1.
Cotchin will miss 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
I think things need to be put into perspective, any team missing their main ruck is at a massive disadvantage when it comes to these new rules. Well played to Richmond, they deserved the win.. I am not going to be a simp and blame the umpiring.

I'd say we probably played as poorly as we could and Richmond played at their best (Lynch played his only good game for the year). Not to mention we had to play an away game last week. Let's not forget that Richmond lost to the Dees out of all teams last week.
Are you talking about us missing Soldo.? He's our main ruck ..I actually thought we did okay without him😁

This isn't the case of the Tigers still being any good - it's more-so the Bulldogs being shown up for what they were all along.

On the other hand, essendon losing to the blues today was infact a case of essendon being that s**t

We win by 6 goals if they pay the net HTBs they should have.
The Tiges were clever in the way they anticipated the Bulldogs playing for frees - whenever a bulldog player gets tackled they generally dive forward to make it look like a push - but it looked like to me that the Tigers anticipated this and rolled them before they could do that

We lost one of our best players on the night and you reckon we don't deserve the ability to replace him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have not watched a lot of full tiger games but last night was men v boys. I was laying back in hospital and thinking how good is this tiger boy baker.he is a gun.
I posted on tuesday" never right off a champion"
I must be sick i am having feelings for the tiges ffs.as for cotchin sub who gives a flying fig
Yeah the Cotchin thing at the end was just nothing to even bring up. Another over the top rule that the media guys make a story out of it. If a bloke has what might be nothing but feels it, then you get your champions off the bleeding ground , so what. What is the difference in that and this "managing" players! Fair dinkum if your fit you play if you are concerned or feel some pain you get off, these medical sub rules are another nail by the AFL to go far far to much into controlling how clubs mind their players.

Its a joke really. But after the dominance who gives a flyer!

Now watch this clip first:

Now if you think Norton doesn't look at the big screen in his previous attempts at goal kicking, I beg to differ, here's one when he put one thru...watch the lower right as he prepared to take the shot...hell I even included some more AFTER the shot.

Last edited:
Back