Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 8 - Tigers v Cats Fri May 7th 7:50pm EST (MCG) LIVE TIGERCAST COMING!

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between being happy and being arrogant. You’d think you blokes would learn by now.
This is rich given the last 4 years of Richmond arrogance. A fan base that has displayed absolutely no humility since 2017.

Although not as mentally weak as your football team:)

This post is the very reason why opposition supporters dislike the Tiger supporters so much.
Just no humility.
They were exactly the same when they had that very good team in the early seventies.
They just could not enjoy their success without trying to rub opposition supporters noses in the mud.
We all remember though what happened when that great team fell away.
So did their supporters. and most of the ones that are still alive did not start supporting the Tiges again (ie turn up at the games) until this current team emerged.
This pattern will almost certainly be repeated as this team slowly starts to lose and slips back into the pack.

The Tiges have been easily beaten too many times for my liking this year, it doesn't look the same as other losses in recent seasons. I get the feeling the gap has evaporated and the spread of contenders is strong. To win the flag from this position would be enormous.

Caveats: Looks the home stretch is easier; super fit team that can go the distance of a long season

The Tiges have been easily beaten too many times for my liking this year, it doesn't look the same as other losses in recent seasons. I get the feeling the gap has evaporated and the spread of contenders is strong. To win the flag from this position would be enormous.

Caveats: Looks the home stretch is easier; super fit team that can go the distance of a long season
Seems very similar to 2019 minus the Port result, lost by a few points this year and won by 1 goal that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back