Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 8 - Blues v Crows Sun May 8th 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues miles too good. Yeah pissed with the umps but in the end it in no way did that impact the final result. We have serious problems getting enough good ball from our mids and apart from butts, we are really being exposed for lacking a quality KPD and our smalls are not doing enough.

Still s few years away from finishing the list rebuild whereas carlton look to be finally finishing their rebuild and playing much better footy

Blues miles too good. Yeah pissed with the umps but in the end it in no way did that impact the final result. We have serious problems getting enough good ball from our mids and apart from butts, we are really being exposed for lacking a quality KPD and our smalls are not doing enough.

Still s few years away from finishing the list rebuild whereas carlton look to be finally finishing their rebuild and playing much better footy

I think your list build looks really good. I wouldn't be too concerned by the last 2 weeks

I think your list build looks really good. I wouldn't be too concerned by the last 2 weeks
Too many smaller mids and no real a grade talent there..maybe one or 2 of tge younger mids kick on but compared to carlton, fremantle, north even, it looks bare. Yeah there is some real talent there but too many that are not going to make it still running around

Anyway, you should be excited, your side have weapons across the ground now and are starting to put it together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many smaller mids and no real a grade talent there..maybe one or 2 of tge younger mids kick on but compared to carlton, fremantle, north even, it looks bare. Yeah there is some real talent there but too many that are not going to make it still running around

Anyway, you should be excited, your side have weapons across the ground now and are starting to put it together

Mids are easier to find, think your spine will come on

Concerned with our lack of spine players, really thin

Good luck for the rest of the year

Thanks for Lewis Young, Bulldogs :grinv1:

Back