Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 8 - Blues v Crows Sun May 8th 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Like every single club’s fans do when their opposition team gets a free. Ground breaking stuff
Most other sides aren’t +10 free kicks and up by 60 points and still booing. Real ground breaking.

You wouldn't know. Have you met him or his friends. Most Aussies are terribly racist..I live in Asia. I come back. I see it. I see it. He's doing something about his terrible mistake. Most Aussies don't.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry, the 6 game club suspension for racist comments towards a teammate tell me all I need to know about Tex being racist

Some of these frees are at a point where the umps have to be looking to give Carlton a free, whether it’s conscious or unconscious it’s clear bias

I think the blues were always gonna win but the umps have just killed any crows momentum and given it all to Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of these frees are at a point where the umps have to be looking to give Carlton a free, whether it’s conscious or unconscious it’s clear bias

I think the blues were always gonna win but the umps have just killed any crows momentum and given it all to Carlton
The AFL are protecting umpires with the only rules that disallow communicating or pleaing to a ref. They will be worse now...are worse..with dumber rules all the time STAND STAND STAND STAND STAND MY Mum turns the sound off

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back