Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Crows v Eagles Sat June 10th 4:35pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Crows by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You won't even answer a question pal so you might want to jog on
Your question was 'if you don't like Taylor Walker how can you stand to live in Australia?' If you'd like me to answer your questions try asking some that aren't self-evidently stupid.

On the Walker issue, he comes across as a not too bright boofhead from Broken Hill.

His attempted bullying of Lever was one sign of his Neanderthal values, his absence of leadership at the diabolical camp another.

I recall Matty Nicks being upset and angry when the Walker racist remark became public. Suspect given the power he would have sacked Walker on the spot. The good old boys running the Club would never allow it.
He also comes across as a loving father and husband and a great leader and team mate. All the players love him.
Attempted bullying if Leaver? What evidence have you of this? Yes they may have had a disagreement but Leaver come across as an A grade Ass so I’m sure there is another side to this story. Kept saying on radio how he was waiting for the new pay agreement and was going to sign another contract always knowing he was leaving.
I seem to remember some players taking pay cut to keep players I wonder if Leaver was that player.
Anyway think what you like about Tex. he is a very much loved player by both supporters and players and we can’t be any prouder.

Back