Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not lost at all, I know a stinking troll when I read one. Whats up, can’t think of any clever snipes this time?

I’d suggest the only thing sad and emotional is yourself - having to troll a Swans game autopsy.

Lemme guess, the other 12 Giants supporters didn’t invite you after the game😆😆
It's a footy team which played extremely poorly twice in row against the reigning premiers, both times surrendering before the end of the game, one of those was a HA game, the other was the biggest game of the year.

If that is all it takes to turn you into a shrill whimpering child, you are taking the game too seriously.

It's a footy team which played extremely poorly twice in row against the reigning premiers, both times surrendering before the end of the game, one of those was a HA game, the other was the biggest game of the year.

If that is all it takes to turn you into a shrill whimpering child, you are taking the game too seriously.
Id suggest the ‘whimpering child’ is the intellectual failure who trolls other teams forums and sees it as a substitute for success.

I’ve seen smarter bathroom mould.

Let me re-phrase that..Ive read smarter things on the toilet door at the Bayview School for the Hopelessly Intellectually Challenged. Your essay in the third cubicle was enthralling.

Last edited:
None of what happened on Saturday was all that surprising considering the total absence of 3 key defenders, the fact we lacked 3 major forwards, and the relative youth and small size of who was left, compared to Geelong’s much bigger and vastly more experienced squad.

But our midfield was at full strength.

I can write off everything else as just a bad day out, and I’m old enough and ugly enough that I won’t be losing any sleep over it, but our midfield is a big concern going forward.

Yeah I’m not getting into a home ground debate with a Geelong fan. There’s legitimate arguments both ways there but fully understand Geelong fans for the most part believe they’re hard done by, whilst others feel otherwise. I couldn’t care less, you’ll never play all your home games at GMHBA whilst it doesn’t seat 60000+ was all I was saying.
Big picture: if we're not taking up the MCG for a home game against Collingwood or Richmond, wouldn't that provide more opportunities for non-Melbourne clubs to play at the ground during the season?

Personally I think the current balance is pretty spot on in terms of Geelong: both with exposure to the MCG and giving non-regional supporters of the club plenty of opportunity to watch them during the season, but I appreciate that Geelong isn't a Melbourne club and if we end up playing all our home games at Kardinia Park then that's fair enough and Melbourne-based Geelong supporters will just have to deal with it.

But there are other factors at play and the AFL greatly benefits from having a third AFL venue in the state in terms of the fixturing flexibility it allows.

Id suggest the ‘whimpering child’ is the intellectual failure who trolls other teams forums and sees it as a substitute for success.

Let me re-phrase that..Ive read smarter things on the toilet door at the Bayview School for the Hopelessly Intellectually Challenged. Your essay in the third cubicle was enthralling.

You ok, mate?

The Swans weren't exactly killing it either a decade into their move up north.

Big picture: if we're not taking up the MCG for a home game against Collingwood or Richmond, wouldn't that provide more opportunities for non-Melbourne clubs to play at the ground during the season?

Personally I think the current balance is pretty spot on in terms of Geelong: both with exposure to the MCG and giving non-regional supporters of the club plenty of opportunity to watch them during the season, but I appreciate that Geelong isn't a Melbourne club and if we end up playing all our home games at Kardinia Park then that's fair enough and Melbourne-based Geelong supporters will just have to deal with it.

But there are other factors at play and the AFL greatly benefits from having a third AFL venue in the state in terms of the fixturing flexibility it allows.
Don't get me wrong, if it were up to me I'd like Geelong to play all of their home games in Geelong, regardless of who the opponent is. My view is that the AFL simply won't want to sacrifice the money that comes from a Geelong home game against the Pies or Tigers at the MCG.

As long as you are feeling better. Get it off your chest.
Take care.

Don't get me wrong, if it were up to me I'd like Geelong to play all of their home games in Geelong, regardless of who the opponent is. My view is that the AFL simply won't want to sacrifice the money that comes from a Geelong home game against the Pies or Tigers at the MCG.
Fair call, probably not. But there's definitely multiple sides to the 'fair' coin.

You ok, mate?

The Swans weren't exactly killing it either a decade into their move up north.
I’m sure you won’t be offended if I suggest you pull your head in.

I don’t intend justifying some lame trolls pathetic targeting of a team that was clearly under-manned...by arguing with some smug sanctimonious vapour lock.

Last edited:
As long as you are feeling better. Get it off your chest.
Take care.
I’m feeling wonderful....I support a team that has a pedigree of guts and determination .....whereas you, are as pathetic as the team you support, rummaging through the rubbish tip of lost expectations, for that elusive (and non-existent) gram of credibility that might have made your comments remotely interesting....yet there you stand...a failed sniper on the eve of our country’s proudest day . That’s reasonable I’d have thought?

Last edited:
I’m feeling wonderful....I support a team that has a pedigree of guts and determination .....whereas you, are as pathetic as the team you support, rummaging through the tip of lost expectations, for that elusive (and non-existent) gram of credibility that might have made your comments remotely worthwhile....yet there you stand...a failed sniper on the eve of our country’s proudest day . That’s reasonable I’d have thought?
I'm happy to hear you are feeling well. Carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back