Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Demons v Tigers Mon April 24th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Viney is my favourite nonlions player. You won’t find a bigger fan outside of demons fans
I reckon there's a bloke at North that's a pretty big fan. Although SOS has shown that's not always the case

Sold the farm for two run of the mill inside mids.
Definitely didn't sell the farm. It's a fun term to throw around with no real idea of the list balance of Richmond. They had 5 picks inside the top 30 the year before. It's not a bad idea to support this kids with a few ready made 24-25 mids. Lots to be played out in my opinion.

The results are not going our way at the moment, but it's early days and far from a disaster.

Thought we were pretty good effort wise. Been a similar story all year. Got killed on the turnover and rebound. It's bloody frustrating, but I don't completely hate it. A lot of young guys are rolling through the side and are showing a bit on occasions, and sometimes they are making a meal of it. Tonight was no exception. A few older guys are also not performing as they have in the past, and honestly look at times worse than the young guys with no games next to their name. We missed a few we probably we have liked to have kicked, and they hurt us when they got on top. Fair enough. Melbourne are a quality side. Won a flag 2 seasons ago, and would be looking at challenging this year. They have a few weaknesses for a good team, and I thought the Tigers did well to exploit them for a qtr or 2.

Looking like a rough year for us at this stage, but the draw opens up a bit from here. We have had a pretty rough start so far. We will bank some wins in the back half of the year. I think we will just miss the 8 though. I'm not ruling it out entirely though either. I'd rather try to be optimistic. Swans lost their first 6 in 2017 and went on a run.

Well done to the crowd! 83,000 odd is a great effort for a Monday night for these teams. Richmond still got a bit of drawing power even though it was Melbournes home game. I think I heard it was the Dees largest h&w crowd since 1964. I could be wrong given the Queens birthday fixture with the Pies, but still a great crowd!

Tarantos best game for the club
33 disposals, 10 score involvements, 10 tackles, 16 contested possessions. We lost in the end for the reason we were always going to lose. The two kids held out ok in the ruck until the last quarter, then Gawn and Grundy dominated. Hopper was good as well with 23 possessions at 75% and 9 clearances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers with just the 1 win for the season.
Isn't it great given how arrogant and delusional their supporters were before the season started.

We've played 4 top 8 teams plus swans and dogs who will both finish in the 8. Tough draw so far.
Agreed, but think Richmond need to be realistic now about where they're at with their list profile. Not helped by your coach implying that they were the best team last year and would have won the flag if not for the behind decision in the elimination final.

Angus Brayshaw is a bit of a cringey dude

Back