FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

David King said on tonight's show that when the top 8 play against the rest of the top 8 all up its 18 wins 18 losses, like its a massive stat. Robbo then says that shows how even the comp is. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that stat always have to be even?

Omg THANK YOU.

That got a wtf reaction from me when it happened. I'm so glad someone else picked up on it.

Gona be a Ripa tonight with Robbo. Hands everywhere & slurring. He’ll definitely be trying to twist the knife. Wish Buckley was tonight’s guest. One of the very few times I’ll be looking forward to this show.
Eddie is on tonight. Will be interesting for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got time for Buckley but when Twately called him an oracle lol.

Robbo used to be the funniest part of 360, but it’s gotta be Whately now.

I spend half the show wondering what overwrought adjective he’s going to use next to describe the entirely mundane.

Insufferable, comically so, since he left the ABC and surrounded himself with idiots.

Pain meds plus the 18 beers
Nothing wrong with a panadeine forte and a glass of red to really get rid of a migraine but that’s taking it to another level.
He is genuinely shitfaced

Robbo used to be the funniest part of 360, but it’s gotta be Whately now.

I spend half the show wondering what overwrought adjective he’s going to use next to describe the entirely mundane.

Insufferable, comically so, since he left the ABC and surrounded himself with idiots.

A criticism that is both unrelenting in its caustic execution and quite frankly iniquitous in its judgement, we ponder it’s incontrovertible ramifications on the very fabric of our game and more on the 360 agendaaa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back