FTA-TV AFL 360 - Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Just was rewatching the show from Monday night, Chris Scott has a pathological inability to pay opposition more than token credit if they lose.

They need to get new coaches on next year, Nathan clearly gets irritated through the whole thing and the both Scott brothers are sooks.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Just was rewatching the show from Monday night, Chris Scott has a pathological inability to pay opposition more than token credit if they lose.

They need to get new coaches on next year, Nathan clearly gets irritated through the whole thing and the both Scott brothers are sooks.

Not that I like St Kilda much but even someone different with a lower profile like Alan Richardson would be good for a change.

Who would you like to see replace them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piss these stupid themed nights off a have a different state featured every night WA/SA one night, Vic another, QLD/NSW/ACT And then NT/TAS as well. "It's footy from all angles, but really we put people on we drool over or who annoy slobbo to boost ratings"

Loving the bulldog disrespect here. For years the only time our blokes appeared on TV was sitting under the bloke taking mark of the year. Now other supporters are finally getting an idea what it's like to be judged irrelevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back