AFL Cairns - 2011 Season Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right there sit I know at least 1 souths boy that likes 2 whip his hair back n forth when things get touchy. Can any1 confirm that cities new major sponsor is obsession ink??

My tip
League b n f: Adams
Coach of the year: Adams

Are you saying that City's are trying to recruit "tougher" players this year? Cause if so I know a few knuckle heads from Cutters that would probably go for a bit of cash...

@paganspaddock: Toby is a great player and a good pick up for Centrals silly for City's to let go of such a good young talent.

Who are the favourites for the league B&F next year?

Kane Ricter, thats an easy one! I would take bets if anyone was game to bet against him!

Lots of criptic stuff going on here, I always thought Plugg3r was the mod.. What did he do to get the boot? JackBlack - it is up to you to stand up for the hawks now...

I will say the old Hawks player who has returned to Norths is Willie Allick....
The Hawks player at Saints training is not Glen Martin, so I will guess Fred Pittoroino???

Kane to win the medal?? Gee I hope so. I'd rather the Tigers make the finals.

Lots of criptic stuff going on here, I always thought Plugg3r was the mod.. What did he do to get the boot? JackBlack - it is up to you to stand up for the hawks now...

I will say the old Hawks player who has returned to Norths is Willie Allick....
The Hawks player at Saints training is not Glen Martin, so I will guess Fred Pittoroino???

Kane to win the medal?? Gee I hope so. I'd rather the Tigers make the finals.

Collo, I am a passionate supporter of Manunda but don't feel that I need to stand up for them. I'm sure Plugg3r won't be too far away.

It wouldn't surprise me if Willie was seen down at Norths, he almost left Hawks last year. He isnt getting any younger either and maybe looking to finish his career at the club he grew up at.
It would surprise me if Fred Pittorino was seen at Saints training though as my understanding is he lives and works out of town so would find it hard to see him do so much travel even after xmas. Glen Martin would have been my first choice to play alongside his mate Hallas. :thumbsu:

Does anyone know when the transfers will start appearing on the AFL Cairns page? I would assume mid to late January? Looking forward to seeing how many rumours & gossip turn out to be true.

Can a saints member confirm which hawks player has been seen down at saints. A talk with a senior norths member said it was Fred Pitorino also and not glen Martin. After 30 mins of talking with him has convinced me that they are actually finals contenders. But no willie alick yet as previously suggested.

Can a saints member confirm which hawks player has been seen down at saints. A talk with a senior norths member said it was Fred Pitorino also and not glen Martin. After 30 mins of talking with him has convinced me that they are actually finals contenders. But no willie alick yet as previously suggested.

Saints haven't started training so nobody has been seen down at Saints. A few guys have been going for a run together but nobody from other teams has been with them.

Why are these players moving around? What has happened?

Surely Hawks would be trying to hold onto ALL 3. Quality players around the 30yrs mark! I would lure them to Tigers if they are interested. Have heard Darryl Whites name thrown up today as the new Hawks coach........ Jack Black can you confirm?

Why are these players moving around? What has happened?

Surely Hawks would be trying to hold onto ALL 3. Quality players around the 30yrs mark! I would lure them to Tigers if they are interested. Have heard Darryl Whites name thrown up today as the new Hawks coach........ Jack Black can you confirm?

Of course Hawks are trying to hold onto them and I think you'll find out all 3 will be bluff and rumours. Well atleast 2 will be bluff and rumours.

Darryl Whites name has been thrown up all off season. Would be great to have but I would think he'd be looking at a larger competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course Hawks are trying to hold onto them and I think you'll find out all 3 will be bluff and rumours. Well atleast 2 will be bluff and rumours.

Darryl Whites name has been thrown up all off season. Would be great to have but I would think he'd be looking at a larger competition.

can someone on here give me some info on curtis allen ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back