AFL.com.au live scores

Remove this Banner Ad

On the SEN thing, I'm guessing that's part of the rights deal - they can't stream audio of live game calls on the net from their own site because that would infringe on Telstra's exclusive Internet rights. The same thing happens in the US for radio stations who call the NFL.

Yeah you were right SEN is working from the AFL site just not their site.

Does anyone else find it strange that they have done the list in alphabetical order of the players first name? That would have to be the only time i have seen a sporting list ordered like that. I would prefer possesions from highest to lowest or at least surname.

Does anyone else find it strange that they have done the list in alphabetical order of the players first name? That would have to be the only time i have seen a sporting list ordered like that. I would prefer possesions from highest to lowest or at least surname.

I prefer them do it in order of possesions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say, now that its up and running i quite like it. I just wish they would pick which design they want to use for adelaide. if you look, sometimes the stripes go blue, yellow, red and other times it goes red, yellow, blue. I prefer it with blue on top.

did u see what it was like before??
shhh, its a much improved version, AND IT WORKS TOO!

something the old one never did ;)

if u want HTML scores, maybe u can use an old link from last year, which mind u i dont have...

If they changed the player sorting to surname instead of first name it would be pretty good. Took a while but i do like the setup of it.

did u see what it was like before??
shhh, its a much improved version, AND IT WORKS TOO!

something the old one never did ;)

if u want HTML scores, maybe u can use an old link from last year, which mind u i dont have...

I still like the older version in my opinion. I would probably will like the new set up if they provided us with html version also.

I still like the older version in my opinion.

how can u possibly like the older version?
it didnt even work for about 6 rounds of the year! :eek:

craptastic system it was, small and simple, but really crap all the same
the links were constantly faulty
finished games disappeared and you couldn't even pull up the stats anymore, which really pissed me off something chronic, because i being a swans fan liked to see our teams tiny stats ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back