Leagues AFL Fantasy Match Day (Bigfooty league.) All Join.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump... C'mon guys. We only have 28 At the momment.

^ nah i got it to work.

So is there an overall finals prize too? Ive noticed i have a weekly rank and an overall rank

^ nah i got it to work.

So is there an overall finals prize too? Ive noticed i have a weekly rank and an overall rank

I am curious about this too as I am currently ranked 5th :)

Todays game will be interesting though. Martin was destroyed last time Carlton and Richmond played. Bloody Malthouse uses half his team as taggers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am curious about this too as I am currently ranked 5th :)

Todays game will be interesting though. Martin was destroyed last time Carlton and Richmond played. Bloody Malthouse uses half his team as taggers

Yep, very difficult to pick the mids... you naturally want to pick Cotch and Lids, but you just know one or both will attract tags, almost want to pick other options like McLean, Grigg even Scotland!

Yep, very difficult to pick the mids... you naturally want to pick Cotch and Lids, but you just know one or both will attract tags, almost want to pick other options like McLean, Grigg even Scotland!
Yup. Last time they played Carlton didnt tag lids - they went to Cothin and I think it won them the game. If I were Malthouse I'd do the same again. I want to pick Ellis very badly but if they tag him also...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back