AFL Live 2012: GOTY Edition PS3 League

Remove this Banner Ad

20120619212430.jpg

20120619212356.jpg

Nah, its fine as long as u didn't do it with a torrent or anything. I was just raging lol. Good luck for the rest of the tournament!

How would people feel if we put time limits on when games had to completed by, to get the comp moving a bit?

How would people feel if we put time limits on when games had to completed by, to get the comp moving a bit?
Might be a bit difficult though like in my case i was unable to get on saturday but was on today however aidan_griffiths hasn't been on since friday. BTW i can rarely play during the week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you have to have a week or so limit. If someone posts in this thread that they're ready, then 5 days later their opponent hasn't replied or asked for more time, i think you gotta call it a forfeit and move on. It's tough, but if we're going to finish the league it sort of needs to be done.

*Update*
Thanks for the feedback on the time limit question. Here are a list of this round's uncompleted games so far:

Brisbane Lions [ImAwakeImAlive, PSN: RenderedUnsafe] v Collingwood [Swans_Tatts, PSN: Air_MJ45]
Western Bulldogs [Golden Slumbers, PSN: aidan_griffiths] v Fremantle [Freo16, PSN: makka_16]
Hawthorn [DrParrot, PSN: andrewparrot] v Richmond [Ice9ine, PSN: Ice9ine]
West Coast Eagles [jdobs95, PSN: jdobs95] v North Melbourne [Quivorir, PSN: Quivorir]
Gold Coast Suns [dazman32, PSN: dazman_32] v Sydney [lucas_hsv, PSN: lcondello]
St Kilda v Geelong

If anyone wants to sign up as St Kilda or Geelong, please let me know.

ill go west coast but with ben cousins ( his in the game u just have to create him with no name and they will say cousins) . they toke him out of the game but u can get him back in it like i said PSN AJ_AFL_RULZ

ill go west coast but with ben cousins ( his in the game u just have to create him with no name and they will say cousins) . they toke him out of the game but u can get him back in it like i said PSN AJ_AFL_RULZ
how do u sign up for west coast im really good at this game when it dont lag this would be a mad comp to be in :)

West Coast is taken, also read the rules in the first post. We are only playing with default GOTY Edition sides.

Lookin forward to Round 2 now if some of these people get a move on with their games. On a sidenote played HBK619 yesterday arvo, only lost by 9 and had the lead at various stages. Looking forward to the rematch with him and games ahead in the league!!!!

*Update*
New Fixture posted. Just Geelong remaining.

Round 1 Fixture:
Brisbane Lions [ImAwakeImAlive, PSN: RenderedUnsafe] v Collingwood [Swans_Tatts, PSN: Air_MJ45]
Western Bulldogs [Golden Slumbers, PSN: aidan_griffiths] v Fremantle [Freo16, PSN: makka_16]
Hawthorn [DrParrot, PSN: andrewparrot] v Richmond [Ice9ine, PSN: Ice9ine]
West Coast Eagles [jdobs95, PSN: jdobs95] v North Melbourne [Quivorir, PSN: Quivorir]
GWS Giants [gavdog08, PSN: gavdogx] v Adelaide [SugarShane, PSN:SugarShane1985]
Melbourne [DEELIRIUM, PSN: Manouki] v Port Adelaide [Mitchell_Pies36, PSN: CastawayCross]
Essendon [keeperkid, PSN: axolotlzrul] v Carlton [Conca Truck, PSN: UltimateKebabs]
Gold Coast Suns [dazman32, PSN: dazman_32] v Sydney [lucas_hsv, PSN: lcondello]
St Kilda [JG90, PSN: Jono-90] v Geelong

ill go any team then and with cousins in the team is a dufault team ? u can use it in premership like any other dufault team. ill go any team plz with out cousins then hope i can join plz love my afl live game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back