Opinion AFL or AFLM?

AFL or AFLM?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to see the financial info and impact of running the women's league.

Do the women's leagues in footy or cricket actually generate revenue?

Watch the push to change it come from the doo gooders in our society but it'll always be AFL. Tho media might leave it alone as U.S Sports still have NBA/NHL/MBL & we can't do anything unless U.S sports do it etc...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care either way. In reality the only time I ever say or write AFL is in relation to the bozos in head office. I never use the term to describe anything to do with Richmond or football. It's Tiges, Richmond or footy. I would say women's footy if I was describing going to the game or talking about it so it just doesn't matter.

I've always hated the term AFL to describe the sport. The sport is Aussie Rules. The governing body is the AFL. That's how I see it anyway

If a woman is good enough to play in the 'mens' league, she should have the opportunity.

So:

AFL - open to anyone
AFLW - restrricted to women only (now define 'women':cool: - I can wait)
Sounds lovely. Think of the outcry when a bloke tackles the shiela just under the shoulders and it slides down to her boobs.
Anyone who says that wouldn't start a shitfight is kidding themselves.
It will never happen. Silly suggestion

Sounds lovely. Think of the outcry when a bloke tackles the shiela just under the shoulders and it slides down to her boobs.
Anyone who says that wouldn't start a shitfight is kidding themselves.
It will never happen. Silly suggestion

What’s the difference? The women already do that to each other. Much more to fear from women tackling men below the waist, they just don’t understand what it is like to be a man. 😂😂

Last edited:
Back