Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
AFL Round 2-01.png

Which game are you looking forward to the most?
Which player are you most looking forward to watching?
Which team needs to show the most?
Which player needs to show the most?
What will be Monday's headline?

*Any other questions worth asking? Add them at your leisure*

I'll kick off ...

Which game are you looking forward to the most? Tonight, interested in what a Rance-less Richmond looks like
Which player are you most looking forward to watching? Mason Cox ... see if he can tear the Tigers a new one again.
Which team needs to show the most?
There are many, but surely no other team is under as much pressure as Essendon.
Which player needs to show the most?
22 Essendon blokes
What will be Monday's headline?
Worsfold has full support of the board ... followed by Tuesday's headline of him getting the sack.

Which game are you looking forward to the most? Richmond-Collingwood. We know what Melbourne is like when we lose a good defender, let us see what happens when it happens to someone else.
Which player are you most looking forward to watching? I've given up on SuperCoach, I don't worry about other team's players anymore.
Which team needs to show the most? St. Kilda or #lolnorf. Maybe Freo are good again, maybe Gold Coast are having another signature fast-start, but they need to prove that by being good themselves.
Which player needs to show the most? Sam Walsh. Bailey Scott was able to get a Rising Star nomination in a 82-point loss, let us see the Brownlow medallist do the same in Adelaide.
What will be Monday's headline? Hawks show Dogs have no bite.

Last edited:

And I thought I was the only one to give up on Super Coach after Round 1 ...

Really good point with Sam Walsh, interested to see if his kicking improves and it was just first game jitters.

de Goey with a great 9 possession game so far. Trac take note of how to impact a game with limited touches.

Such similar players. I think it’s a combination of things that make de Goey more effective, effort and the pies game plan suiting their type of player. As I type this he kicks his 4th.

Going off fantasy scores 17 pies scored more than the highest Tiger. Don't think I've ever seen it so 1 sided. It looked like the pies took a playbook straight from the EPL

On one hand I reckon we’ll beat the tigers at least once this year, on the other I’m s**t scared of the pies.

They looked sharp. Good spread, generally hit targets, just kept moving it on quickly hitting 20 and 30 metre passes instead of bombing it long. They've got a lot of talented players, the deepest midfield in the comp and they're going to be very tough to beat at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

de Goey with a great 9 possession game so far. Trac take note of how to impact a game with limited touches.

Such similar players. I think it’s a combination of things that make de Goey more effective, effort and the pies game plan suiting their type of player. As I type this he kicks his 4th.
de Goey is that much fitter than Petracca that you can't compare them

de Goey is that much fitter than Petracca that you can't compare them
Well I did and they should be. Similar height and weight. If we should not judged based on fitness, that’s just a free pass to Trac. Yes people have a ceiling of fitness they can attain but the impact would be minimal on they type of game they play.

On one hand I reckon we’ll beat the tigers at least once this year, on the other I’m s**t scared of the pies.

If they stay fit an Moore develops as a key back this year they finish top.

Their forward 6 is so scary, at any moment Cox becomes unstoppable an De Goey, Stephenson, Elliot an Mihocek are all excellent 1 on 1.

That's not even to mention the depth of midfield

Your only worry with the pies is that when Richmond weren't playing well last year they had Rance, Grimes, Astbury an Vlastuin to protect them.

If the pies aren't playing well they have Moore, Langdon an Reid.

Moore an Langdon are both underrated defenders but they aren't in the class of the others

Topkent if you want to have a laugh read the tigers board with the umpire blaming on there. They lost by 7 goals ffs!

I just went to the main board thread to have a look lol. I don't know about anyone else but when the free kick count showed up late in the last I was surprised. Didn't notice the umpires at all in the game thought they did well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back