Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

KC FC disbanded 2021-2021. It was a good ride 🤗
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Ugh can this trend of bringing current players on for special comments go and die. They are completely compromised, adds absolutely nothing.
100%. Especially hate it when they try and force them into the conversation with stupid questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I never thought I could hear a commentator say more banal sh*t than Jobe Watson...

But Selwood, you've done it! What a ******* annoying voice!

jhong

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
If i was the tigers full back , i'd accidently whack King behind his ears if i am going to get pinged for non existent chopping the hands . Saints got 2 really soft ones so far.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
At some point the AFL will have to start publicly lobbying the state over this. Their bottom line has to be hurting and it’ll only get worse.
In fairness the AFL could do a bit to fix their ticketing system. The seats I got for the Saints game the moment they were available were significantly worse than walk up seats in years gone by. There were only 25,000 people there so 13,000 short of capacity with most of the best seats empty.

Adopt a policy of first in best dressed over wait and see if we can sell the best seats at a premium and they'll do a lot better.

Remove this Banner Ad