Preview AFL Round 7 Brisbane Lions V Fremantle Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been resigned to losing this game all week, but the reality is a little harder to swallow :(

Still, we have played well in patches and it's a big ask with the personnel we have missing to be in a winning position...at least we have competed. But full credit to Freo, they have had our number tonight, the bastards :D

I think Drummo will be gone a while though, sadly - not sure on Brennan. But once we get some blokes back we will be better, for sure :thumbsu:

Really been barely competitive the last 3 weeks. Brisbane have been well and truly brought back down to earth. Won't beat Geelong next week. IMO the crows at AAMI will be 50/50 at best.

I am proud they are not giving up, considering the injuries we have, hopefully Freo are starting to feel last week and we can run over the top, although, it is even as we are without a few interchange players. We need the first 2 goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah,I'm good.

7th or 8th at best-what's your prediction?

If we have our best 22 playing week in, week out - we can do top 4. But our depth isn't great, so injuries will hurt us...I think bottom of the eight is a fair call, yeah.

Smashed by the umpires
Smashed by injuries

I thought we did well considering the players we had out and the bald prick umpire. There is no doubt Fremantle are a good team now and even if we had our full team in we would struggle to beat them at home. It almost seems that everytime we have a bad game we have multiple injuries to key players as well, getting sick of this s**t.

The crowd turned up here tonight thinking freo are way better then us... I feel like I am at church....

We are also pathetic tonight. I don't think sitting here I can blame certain people...

Just watching Brown trying to get free, Tarrant is holding him constantly. He is going to struggle when being worn like a glove.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back