AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

cfcsince1992

Draftee
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi All, hoping to get some clarity as to when people signed up that have just been upgraded my 2021 waitlist number is the 2990s and I signed up at the start of Nov 2010.

Thanks in advance

random__hero

Premiership Player
May 25, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Blackhawks, SF Giants, 49ers, Jazz
Can’t remember exactly what month I signed up but it was between the end of the ‘08 season & the beginning of the ‘09 season & I was a mid season upgrade last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wal

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
EFFC
Waitlist just shows how underpriced the product is. AFL selling out again, just like the MCG grand final deal.

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.
PSA - membership fees get paid today for anyone doing the lump-sum payment
Yeah I need to ring up and switch to absentee. With my luck they have taken out the money already.

If you switch to absentee is the deal you still move up in the waitlist but only get a couple of guest passes or something? I couldn't see anything definitive on the website.

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.
Yeah I need to ring up and switch to absentee. With my luck they have taken out the money already.

If you switch to absentee is the deal you still move up in the waitlist but only get a couple of guest passes or something? I couldn't see anything definitive on the website.
Gee I'm impressed.

If you have been silver for a number of years you can switch to Bronze and still get 10 games, club support and continue on the waitlist for $250

Seems much better than absentee which is $170 and no club support and only 2 guest passes

Remove this Banner Ad