AFLW 2017 - R3 - GWS v Fremantle, Blacktown, 11.35am (9am WA), Foxfooty, 7 (Perth), afl.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Donnellan is a superstar. There's a reason why they nicknamed her Juddy.

I think whats happening is women love footy and they're loving seeing women having a red hot go.

But for this to happen outside the heartland will be making the people in AFL house very very happy. I bet they're wishing they had the mens team follow on

Seriously. Watch the replay, it was a hit to the rib cage and he called it high. He guessed because a player was laying on the ground. He's not worth of suburban league umpiring.

Weren't you the "the opposition player shouldn't have given the ump an excuse to give the soft free" guy last week?

Weren't you the "the opposition player shouldn't have given the ump an excuse to give the soft free" guy last week?
Soft 50m penalty and that is clearly different to this. If you don't think so, then you clearly know nothing about football and being a Lions supporter that wouldn't be surprising.

Soft 50m penalty and that is clearly different to this. If you don't think so, then you clearly know nothing about football and being a Lions supporter that wouldn't be surprising.

Yeah, as I thought, you've let emotion take the wheel again.

Entertaining match. Hopefully GWS are buggered next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, as I thought, you've let emotion take the wheel again.

Entertaining match. Hopefully GWS are buggered next week.
Absolutely nothing to do with emotion, neither time. It's called logic, a pair of eyes, a brain and a clear knowledge of the rule book. Something that umpire clearly lacks, as do you.

Absolutely nothing to do with emotion, neither time. It's called logic, a pair of eyes, a brain and a clear knowledge of the rule book. Something that umpire clearly lacks, as do you.

Ok.

You would think a bloke with 78 thousand posts and moderates on a football forum would actually have some idea about the game but obviously not.

You would think a bloke with 78 thousand posts and moderates on a forum would actually have some idea about the game but obviously not.
He's from Brisbane, probably hasn't been to a game in 5 years because they stink. Rather than actually supporting his team.

He's from Brisbane, probably hasn't been to a game in 5 years because they stink. Rather than actually supporting his team.

Haven't missed a home game since a mate's wedding in 2010. Keep melting down and spitting vitriol though. Really helps with this "logic" thing you're trying to get going.

Haven't missed a home game since a mate's wedding in 2010. Keep melting down and spitting vitriol though. Really helps with this "logic" thing you're trying to get going.
Sure and when I'm not busy posting on here I actually used to run the world's largest democracy under the name Barack Obama, now I have more time to post here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back