AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Jenna Bruton o15.5 disposals at $1.90 w Topsport

22 disposals last week, 19 the week before. North's inaugural Best and Fairest winner, Bulldogs premiership player, her career AFLW average is 18.2 disposals.

Jenna Bruton o15.5 disposals at $1.90 w Topsport

22 disposals last week, 19 the week before. North's inaugural Best and Fairest winner, Bulldogs premiership player, her career AFLW average is 18.2 disposals.

nice, also like Garner O17.5 $1.90

pretty good game here. Would like to know what North got matched at on Betfair at HT.

1u multi - Ponter ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @2.98 sb
1u multi - Houghton ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @2.07 sb (tailing squeaky)

0.5u multi- Ponter, houghton, molloy ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @6.91 sb powered
0.5u multi- Jones, houghton, molloy ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @6.12 sb powered
0.3u multi- Jones, ponter, houghton, molloy ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @13.93 sb powered

saw a bit of Freo womens last week. Reckon they might be worth a punt as the underdog.

Don't let last week's performance influence on this weeks odds. Freo were given the 2nd favourites for the flag this season and Im happy to take them at above events here. Last weeks win was through heavy rain.

1u multi - Ponter ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @2.98 sb
1u multi - Houghton ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @2.07 sb (tailing squeaky)

0.5u multi- Ponter, houghton, molloy ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @6.91 sb powered
0.5u multi- Jones, houghton, molloy ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @6.12 sb powered
0.3u multi- Jones, ponter, houghton, molloy ags, Pies h2h, Lions h2h @13.93 sb powered
Tailed a couple of these.
Getting on the Chloe Molloy train today
2+ $2.80 Sb

Degenerate lockdown multi:

Houghton 2+, Molloy 2+ & Brisbane 40+ $63.89 SB

I called up SB requesting disposal markets. I rekon if some here can call up and request it they might put them up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To me it seems like bookies haven't adjusted enough to the disparity between the good teams and bad teams:

2u Carl -4.5.
2u NM -10.5.
2u Coll -16.5 (also got a 10 point middle).
1u Ade -2.5.
1u Bris -18.5.

Leaning to GC +12.5 and will probably have a small bet if the weather looks bad.

I think the fixture changes will have a detrimental effect on Rich and WC especially Rich. Their best chance to grab their first win against a depleted WC and now get Coll who are flying. Must be dispiriting. Pity as I think they would be rolled WC and was going to bet on them. Same for WC. Coming off a hard slog in the derby, had a shutdown prior and now get a tough Bris outfit instead of Rich. Not ideal.
Think i'll middle Freo +6.5. Don't like Randall being out as key players seem to dominate AFLW and probably best to get a better handle on Ade's form against a good team.

To me it seems like bookies haven't adjusted enough to the disparity between the good teams and bad teams:

2u Carl -4.5.
2u NM -10.5.
2u Coll -16.5 (also got a 10 point middle).
1u Ade -2.5.
1u Bris -18.5.

Leaning to GC +12.5 and will probably have a small bet if the weather looks bad.

I think the fixture changes will have a detrimental effect on Rich and WC especially Rich. Their best chance to grab their first win against a depleted WC and now get Coll who are flying. Must be dispiriting. Pity as I think they would be rolled WC and was going to bet on them. Same for WC. Coming off a hard slog in the derby, had a shutdown prior and now get a tough Bris outfit instead of Rich. Not ideal.
I see Coll vs Rich and Bris vs WC as almost identical pretty good team vs bottom 2 team who struggles to score. Bris probably been a bit more impressive than Coll and they play WC at home who have had some disruption over the last couple of weeks. Adding another unit to Bris -18.5.

Not sure I've ever seen a multi scrape by by such a bees dick as that one.
Bonnici 20, Sheridan 2.0, Pies by 17.

Brit actually had 30 touches! At half time she had 14 and Aish had already kicked 2 (she could have had 4 if she kicked straight) so I was just focusing on the margin.

Was a restless last quarter tho kicking into a howling gale, the defence held up well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back