Teams

FREMANTLE

B: H.Miller 19 A.Williams 9 E.Gooch 8
HB: B.Smith 18 C.Davidson 33 G.O'Sullivan 22
C: D.Hooker 17
HF: L.Webb 16 E.McGuire 31 K.Donnellan - C 15
F: M.Caulfield 29 A.Lavell 7 A.Atkins 37
Foll: A.Janz 30 S.Cain 20 E.Antonio 12
I/C: L.Mascall 14, G.Houghton 27, A.Sharp 1, J.White 11, L.Filocamo 4, T.Haynes 6, T.McAuliffe 25

In: E.McGuire, T.Haynes, T.McAuliffe
Out: S.Barr (suspension)

MELBOURNE

B: M.Downie 2, L.Duryea 11, K.Smith 13
HB: A.Guest 17, B.Jakobsson 7, E.O'Dea 5
C: M.Hickey 18
HF: K.Hore 10, S.Scott 12, C.Phillips 35
F: R.Cranston 30, T.Cunningham 1, L.Mithen 14
Foll: E.Hoare 46, K.Paxman 4, D.Pearce - C 6
I/C: J.Grierson 19, B.Patterson 24, E.Humphries 3, L.Pearce 15, A.Newman 16, H.Cordner 21, A.Mifsud 9

In: - J.Grierson, H.Cordner
Out:

Injury news

Brianna Green will miss the remainder of the 2018 season after scans confirmed a ruptured ACL.

Other match details

Getting There
Car:
Mid Term parking available at Queensgate car park has 850 car bays in the heart of the city. Paid Parking available at Parry Street car parks approx. 150 spaces $4.40 per 2 hours.
Train: Catch the Fremantle line. Travel time 28 minutes from Perth.
Bus: Take Route 548 to South Terrace Fremantle Hospital (stop No. 10454)

Thank you to The_Wookie whose OP from the main board I shamelessly poached. Apart from the first sentence which is all my work.

I should probably add that for those in Eastern States, or real ones like Victoria or NSW, you can watch today the broadcast from 6:30 PM on Foxtel. Those in silly places like QLD and SA can work it out timings for themselves.

I should probably add that for those in Eastern States, or real ones like Victoria or NSW, you can watch today the broadcast from 6:30 PM on Foxtel. Those in silly places like QLD and SA can work it out timings for themselves.
Also free on the app and AFL site.

Also free on the app and AFL site.
Yes but at what time? These things are important.

Also, if SA are half an hour behind does that mean that Crows supporters will ultimately live longer? This kind of thing is concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spooky game. Freo have turned up, and we got some momentum back in the third but we’re against the wind again for the final quarter.

I honestly have no idea who wins this.
After Freo kicked the first two of the last qrt I had wondered whether the wind was still a factor ... it would be nice if it wasn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back