Preview AFLW GRAND FINAL - Carlton v Adelaide Sunday 31st March 1.00pm (AEDT) @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
250615bb-c0ce-4b4f-8fa8-fd27ee0eee98.jpg

So damn excited had to start up this thread.

Yes yes we did it ......

Grand Final bound!

:carlton: GO BLUES :carlton:

As soon as I read this thread title my face lit up like a Christmas tree - I still can’t quite believe it. I’ll be watching tomorrow’s game with real interest. Tbh over the second half of the regular season I simply couldn’t imagine us beating Adelaide, who have been in awesome form, but after today’s performance anything seems possible. The week-to-week growth in this team has been phenomenal, and to say that we go into the GF with momentum is a massive understatement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an amazing effort from Harf and the coaching fraternity on implementing a fierce modern and exciting game plan which with every game has gone from strength to strength Congratulations to all the girls who have taken on the massive task of pulling yourselves with aplomb off the bottom of the ladder to a GRAND FINAL

Will be riding Geelong for the win tomorrow.
Harfs will make sure their attitude is who cares....bring it on...but yeah home would be good. By rights it should be at the G as a curtain raiser. I thought they want to attract support. Well the best way is for a decent crowd to see how our girls play and the argument that its not watchable will start to disappear.

Was always a likely outcome. We'll have to be at our absolute best next week to avoid the same fate. Adelaide are on another level to most other aflw sides this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back