Game Day AFLW R8 - Carlton v Richmond Friday 14th October 6.30PM @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the impact of Ortlepp a couple of games in. Good cross code get. Might be more light at the end of the tunnel than we think. Liked the address from forwards coach Matt Skubis on the broadcast. Former Lions coach and they have been a beacon in the AFLW system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a lack of experience and conditioning in our younger players that got us.

We play an exciting brand and it is coming together. It's all about the future.

When Mia Austin and Maddie Guerin are back next year, we are looking far better. It going to take time.

I’m sorry but it’s time to call a spade a spade.. We get out coached every week. Mass exodus of players because of the coach. Now I’m hearing that more want out at the end of the season because of the coach. We’ve gone backwards since he got there and yet he gets two year extension.
The bottom line is he cannot continue next year - end of story.

Thanks for putting up with my vent and apologies.

I’m sorry but it’s time to call a spade a spade.. We get out coached every week. Mass exodus of players because of the coach. Now I’m hearing that more want out at the end of the season because of the coach. We’ve gone backwards since he got there and yet he gets two year extension.
The bottom line is he cannot continue next year - end of story.

Thanks for putting up with my vent and apologies.
who wants out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back