AFLW AFLW/VFLW 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Oh ffs we forgetting the fact that shes a stalker & meth head aside from the more obvious mental illness 😂

Please for the love of god tell me her being in the running is just for the ‘optics’. This would be an absolute disaster to put this women in charge of a bunch of young girls

* me dead

She got every single drop out of a very mediocre Norf team.
Yes but if North had of started their rebuild earlier and not topping up.All those 8th finishes amounted to nothing.Topping up just prolonged the iinevitable.And leading to all those draft concessions. But that was club driven ,the coaching was outstanding. And the Bulldog girls could learn plenty. from coach Danni

Last edited:

This the sort of person we want involved at our club, especially in a position of power over a bunch of young women?

Would be a ******* disgrace and a terrible move considering what we’re currently going through in court…

This was only 3 years ago lol, why do they deserve a 2nd chance?

Oh ffs we forgetting the fact that shes a stalker & meth head aside from the more obvious mental illness 😂

Please for the love of god tell me her being in the running is just for the ‘optics’. This would be an absolute disaster to put this women in charge of a bunch of young girls

* me dead
Talk about being judgmental I take it you have never made a mistake in your life

Talk about being judgmental I take it you have never made a mistake in your life
Yeah being judgmental of domestic abuse isn’t exactly a bad thing my dude, do you think Tarryn Thomas should be allowed to continue his career, just a mistake right?

lol I’ve made plenty of mistakes, none as big as putting a clearly mentally unstable woman with documented history of addiction issues, substance abuse, stalking, threatening and downright erratic behaviour, in a highly paid highly public highly pressured role, what could go wrong?

I’m sure parents would be rapt to be leaving their 18yo daughters as this persons responsibility at the club

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah being judgmental of domestic abuse isn’t exactly a bad thing my dude, do you think Tarryn Thomas should be allowed to continue his career, just a mistake right?

lol I’ve made plenty of mistakes, none as big as putting a clearly mentally unstable woman with documented history of addiction issues, substance abuse, stalking, threatening and downright erratic behaviour, in a highly paid highly public highly pressured role, what could go wrong?

I’m sure parents would be rapt to be leaving their 18yo daughters as this persons responsibility at the club
She also was humiliated by the Police outing her at her lowest point, and has shown remarkable resilience bouncing back and getting her life on track. If Wayne Carey gets gigs in TV after his long, history of FV, I can’t see why Danni Laidley isn’t allowed to coach.

Especially as our girls really fly the flag for cultural diversity and acceptance.

She also was humiliated by the Police outing her at her lowest point, and has shown remarkable resilience bouncing back and getting her life on track. If Wayne Carey gets gigs in TV after his long, history of FV, I can’t see why Danni Laidley isn’t allowed to coach.

Especially as our girls really fly the flag for cultural diversity and acceptance.
That really is drawing a long bow. Carey has nothing to do with it.

I prefer they flew the flag for the football and each other first and foremost before taking on another social issue.

Let’s get our house in order and avoid the potential media circus.

If you're alluding to what I think you are here, absolutely not on.

This the sort of person we want involved at our club, especially in a position of power over a bunch of young women?

Would be a ******* disgrace and a terrible move considering what we’re currently going through in court…

This was only 3 years ago lol, why do they deserve a 2nd chance?
Yes I don't understand how people would want her as coach if they are aware of all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back