Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Florida should be glad the call was made. Went on a huge run after he got benched. Their defence was Swiss cheese with him playing
Defence is the big thing for the tall white guys. You just don't often get the combination of size and explosive movement that West African genetics throws up so much more regularly.

Defence is the big thing for the tall white guys. You just don't often get the combination of size and explosive movement that West African genetics throws up so much more regularly.
Yeah, a lot less likely to be 7 feet tall with a massive wingspan and bouncy. Condon has size, but the strength mismatch hurt him. His opponent (Lampkin) was listed at 300lbs!

Handlogten is taking a redshirt (long-term injured) season for 2024-25, meaning Condon is expected to be a starter after his promising freshman year. Well done Alex!

Handlogten is taking a redshirt (long-term injured) season for 2024-25, meaning Condon is expected to be a starter after his promising freshman year. Well done Alex!

Bastard is doing well! Although by no means an indication of NBA ahead

446a6b9f0d8b1287d274f8de86be9d7e.jpg

44656357a77320e57f04e4e9f026ff04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basketball jumper, collingwood shorts haha

Compare the scale of the coffee cup in the girl’s hands (normal size cup) with scale of the coffee cup in Alex’s hands (tiny size cup)

Many years ago I watched Shaq mucking around on court and wondered why he was shooting with toy sized basketballs? …

… it took me a while to realise he wasn’t.

Compare the scale of the coffee cup in the girl’s hands (normal size cup) with scale of the coffee cup in Alex’s hands (tiny size cup)

Many years ago I watched Shaq mucking around on court and wondered why he was shooting with toy sized basketballs? …

A recent favourite series of mine - 7'4" NBA star Victor Wembanyama and his monster hands:

1775eefab69d804eb0cced7f44c11a90

AA1dGa1d.img

IMG_2733.jpeg

Just what we didn’t need

0051718985aaf9e88d3695d653f9ab6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean, he’s 7ft tall and playing College ball. I’d be shocked if he wasn’t selected for this.

Probably worth a mention that Wilson played for the Boomers too. This isn’t really all that big of a deal in regards to his NBA/AFL journey/choice.

I mean, he’s 7ft tall and playing College ball. I’d be shocked if he wasn’t selected for this.

Probably worth a mention that Wilson played for the Boomers too. This isn’t really all that big of a deal in regards to his NBA/AFL journey/choice.
Tom Wilson also played for the boomers and his aim was for NBA also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop it with your confounded need to always make bloody sense!

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back