Oppo Camp Alex Fasolo

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh come on what self respectiing mongrel pies supuporter doesn't abuse and insult oppo players, incl or even esp former woods players?
It's jsut normal good clean nasty abuse of oppo.
Isn't playing for Carlton already enough punishment? Have some mercy on the guy please..

Oh come on what self respectiing mongrel pies supuporter doesn't abuse and insult oppo players, incl or even esp former woods players?
It's jsut normal good clean nasty abuse of oppo.
Using the word “oppo” ....

Hmmmm, one of those dreadful expressions getting used more and more. Del Santo uses it.
If there is ever proof needed that it’s an awful sounding term, Del Santo uses it.

ps I’m not much of a booer actually. Except Daniher the sniper and Sheedy during the quarter time brawl of the 1990 grand final.

Using the word “oppo” ....

Hmmmm, one of those dreadful expressions getting used more and more. Del Santo uses it.
If there is ever proof needed that it’s an awful sounding term, Del Santo uses it.

ps I’m not much of a booer actually. Except Daniher the sniper and Sheedy during the quarter time brawl of the 1990 grand final.
Oppo, an example of life imitating sicial media, like saying " I LOL'd at that", or (damn I know there's other ones I can't think of)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to him.

I’m still a bit meh about what he’ll offer Carlton.

But that’s a good thing, because an awful Carlton is a wonderful Carlton.

And he was offered no opportunities. They could have tried him at half back even.

They couldn’t score goals and gave him no opportunities....
Couldn’t understand.

It’s sad because he had this stigma rightly or wrongly about “forward pressure” that never gave him much hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back