All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a flat choice for joker but then again it really is a tournament full of mid carders so hardly surprising.

Thought it was a good choice tbh, genuine surprise and didn't need to go over Joe.

I doubt he is majorly factored into future plans, could even be a one off.
Yeah hopefully it’s a one off. If they’re squeezing wrestlers into this overcrowded roster then this guy makes no sense.

Yeah hopefully it’s a one off. If they’re squeezing wrestlers into this overcrowded roster then this guy makes no sense.

Hasn't got the '_____ is All Elite' treatment so seems that way.

Part of me feels it was a deliberate Gargano tease, I wasn't the only one thinking it was him when they flashed Johnny Elite on screen.

I’m really hoping that once ROH gets going, that they split the roster up a bit. Just to thin the roster down. Once some more contracts are up, it may thin out some of the deadwood as well.

A good show but man the last half an hour was absolute bottom of the barrel stuff.

Im tired of Adam Cole hes the most overexposed wrestler on the roster right now he needs to take some time off TV or something.
Poor Serena can't talk to save her life no need to put her out there like that.

A good show but man the last half an hour was absolute bottom of the barrel stuff.

Im tired of Adam Cole hes the most overexposed wrestler on the roster right now he needs to take some time off TV or something.
Poor Serena can't talk to save her life no need to put her out there like that.
The Sting KOR Bucks stuff was so cringeworthy. The main events / endings of the show consistently have such a poor quality compared to majority of the shows it is very unusual.

On the rampage tapings it looks like Bryan Danielson got his leg caught between the ramp and ring. Looks nasty fingers crossed has escaped a serious injury.
Trapped for 10 mins apparently but had a cameraman filming some of it so hope that is a sign it isn't a bad one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a few notes havent watched a dynamite for a while. Yes I skipped a couple matches because weren't interested in some.

Wardlow is a star in the making.
Shawn spears is so boring.
Guy in the red jacket of jas gives me young bucks vibes which is a bad sign.
Matt hardy finally had a good promo putting the hardly boys in there place
Adam cole is so boring now.

I've never liked those ramps ever since I first saw it in wcw. Hopefully Bryan's incident stops them using it from now on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tony Khan needs to keep booking Konosuke Takeshita. This guy is really good.

I was really impressed. I actually thought they made a mistake having him against Page because Takeshita looks alot more impressive looks and work wise for a guy that size.

The only thing I didn't like about the match was there was too much no-selling.

On the rampage tapings it looks like Bryan Danielson got his leg caught between the ramp and ring. Looks nasty fingers crossed has escaped a serious injury.
Trapped for 10 mins apparently but had a cameraman filming some of it so hope that is a sign it isn't a bad one.

A wizard did it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back